** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
OP
The world first ever UV active White Fluid has now gone live. Yes that is correct Mayhems Pastel UV White fluid has passed testing and gives a nice UV Blue glow under UV light. This is a world first.

mayhems-pastel-uv-white.jpg

Mayhems Pastel UV white under normal Light

Mayhems Pastel UV White under Black Light

These are unedited Photos of the colours

Soldato
Hmmm I had thought about using white and UV tubing but this could be even better. I know it is mentioned somewhere but searching on a phone is a PITA. I am pretty sure its ok but are the pastels ok to run in a loop long term?

Associate
OP
Were working on orange again but it will never be uv in the pastel range due to the chemical make up it would never work.

Making the Pastel range UV active has taken a lot of work to get it to show though and it takes a lot of testing and time to make each one work properly.

Associate
OP
Mixing in pastel is a nightmare as colours react very differently due to the make-up of the nano particles. E.g were working on different oranges as i type this now ....

pic

scaled.php

The left orange is actually much brighter in real life the orange on the right hands side looks brownish because it is reacting to the nano fluid. They are both using different chemicals to get the results.

Last edited:
Associate
Mixing in pastel is a nightmare as colours react very differently due to the make-up of the nano particles. E.g were working on different oranges as i type this now ....

pic

scaled.php

The left orange is actually much brighter in real life the orange on the right hands side looks brownish because it is reacting to the nano fluid. They are both using different chemicals to get the results.

Tropicana!!!

Soldato
Excellent ;D

So when I *finally* get round to doing my loop, I'll probably go for grape red pastel with a teeny tiny bit of deep blue dye.

or maybe the rasberry purple with an ickle bit of red dye?

Oh the decisions!

Caporegime
is the arura coolant sufficiently anti corrosive that nickel plated copper blocks and nickel fittings could be used with aluminium radiators (ie if some of the plating gets damaged the exposed copper wont react with the alu?

Associate
OP
charthan the X2 for the moment has failed testing were pulling it apart and starting again on it. Its takes us a very long time to bring a product to market and before it even sees the market place it gets handed over to testers independent of us who push our liquids and report back to us. If any of the tester fail the liquid we then go back to the drawing board. X2 is early being talked about to show you all the efforts we put into developing a single product.

Abz Hussain we have a gold colour that is Metallic looking all ready.

Associate
charthan the X2 for the moment has failed testing were pulling it apart and starting again on it. Its takes us a very long time to bring a product to market and before it even sees the market place it gets handed over to testers independent of us who push our liquids and report back to us. If any of the tester fail the liquid we then go back to the drawing board. X2 is early being talked about to show you all the efforts we put into developing a single product.

Abz Hussain we have a gold colour that is Metallic looking all ready.

Thats a real shame, was looking to sort out my new build April time, guess I better go look through the rest of the mayhems catalogue :)

Back
Top Bottom