Official Mayhems Support post.

Soldato
What colour was it originally? A certain amount of separation of the dye is normal with pastel products I believe when they havnt been used for a few days mine use to do the same in my res but soon mixed back up once the system was powered on. Not sure about the colour change though

It was red to start with.

Associate
OP
Yes i would we spent 8 months working with another company deving it so that it worked flawlessly on them rads solving many issues.

Soldato
Please tell me the kit does more than one flush through, otherwise i will be using Bicarb. Do you not just sell the solution, i dont need the other stuff.

Soldato
Hi guys ive not been in work for seven days as i done my back in lifting an empty box lol.

For the rads we will have some stock with in the next two weeks and the rest are being sent via sea and will take 35 days it arrive.

So can I place an order for a 480 rad now then - to get one from the first few arriving? If so - how much, and how do I order?

Mark
Ps sorry to hear about your back - I have back problems too :eek:

Associate
OP
erm ill speak to steve but we cannot price anything yet till the import duty has been paid so we can work out full costings.

Mick

Associate
I just received a Blitz pro kit and the buffer power packet was not sealed fully. A small amount has spilled into the ph meter box where it was placed. As long as I blow out the powder will the meter be OK?

Also if I mix what's left of the solution with a little less water (I assume your H20 pure would be ph neutral anyway? Or ph7) this would still be good or do I need a new packet.

Associate
OP
hmm that's unusual as i packed all them and checked them all. Email me Michael at mayhems dot co dot uk and ill send you out a replacement. you should be able to blow it all off its just sodium anyway.

Associate
hmm that's unusual as i packed all them and checked them all. Email me Michael at mayhems dot co dot uk and ill send you out a replacement. you should be able to blow it all off its just sodium anyway.

Thanks Michael. :) Good as OCUK support is, it's likely I'd have to return the whole package!
It would be easy to miss as it's hard to find even when you know it's there. It's just the shipping managed to vibrate it out of the not 100% sealed packet.

Associate
OP
With any thing Mayhems related we ask users come direct to us so we can help you out directly. Not only does this save time it allows us to solve any issue we may have our self's. But fire me that email and ill get steve to send you a set Monday.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Just to let you guys know that using the aurora 2 at 3x more concentrated than the bottle instructions seems to be going fine so far, I took a look at some of the blocks today to check for any signs of blockages or settlement and nothing. All clear and happy and looks fantastic in the acrylic.

Associate
Hey guys,

Got some premix aurora 2 and it seems much more heavily diluted than the concentrate when mixed with water as instructed.

Concentrate when mixed with 750ml of water as expected, all aurora-ey

DSCN3676.jpg

Premix, which, is practically clear...

DSCN3679.jpg

That probably explains why my A2 blue is basically clear ( Blue ) in the tube runs then, I can't see the shimmer at all. I might have to drain, clean, and get the concentrate then. Bugger.... Cheers mate, I was just thinking that that was the way it was. It's actually gone really light in just over a week of use.

Mr Mayhem, do you think draining 250ml, and adding a bottle of the concentrate would help, and also darken it a bit ? Or would it be best to drain, clean, and refill with concentrate, and then add a few drops of your blue dye to darken ?

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
That probably explains why my A2 blue is basically clear ( Blue ) in the tube runs then, I can't see the shimmer at all. I might have to drain, clean, and get the concentrate then. Bugger.... Cheers mate, I was just thinking that that was the way it was. It's actually gone really light in just over a week of use.

Mr Mayhem, do you think draining 250ml, and adding a bottle of the concentrate would help, and also darken it a bit ? Or would it be best to drain, clean, and refill with concentrate, and then add a few drops of your blue dye to darken ?

I would just add the concentrate based on my experience, you dont want to darken it too much or you use the aurora effect. But adding the concentrate will darken it naturally.

Associate
That's what I was thinking mate, I've got a 2nd bottle here that I've just opened to check, and that is the same too, What I'm going to do for now, is to let it settle for a few hours, then take out about 2 thirds of it, leaving the bulk of the shimmer in the bottle, then give it a good shake, then add that to the loop. Just to see if it helps for now, as I'm broke.

Back
Top Bottom