Official Mayhems Support post.

Soldato
hi mike, its dave who emailed you regarding the orange coolant the other day, havnt been home since emailing you, so dont know if anything has arrived home yet, i did say that id post some pictures for you to see, ive done that now in my build log in my siggy.

hope them pics are ok for you :)

Associate
OP
that's oky as said ny problems just come direct to us. We are here to help and that goes for any user of any of our products no matter were you bought it from.

So now we need some candy / money shots from you haha ..

Associate
I have Mayhems Aurora in my system just over 3 months. My system gets light use; a few hours a day.

I've noticed that fluid in the tube res is now a darker colour and there's no "Aurora" effect. I presume that the coolant has run its course although temps have not increased.

My question; is this a sign that i should change fluid and am I damaging my hardware running my system as is?

ta

Associate
OP
Normally its best to flush the system out. Using Blitz Part 2 will aid in this and you will be surprised at how much will come out.

Soldato
I bought some Mayhems XT-1 150ml Clear Coolant that can make up to 3L, but I'm not going to use 3L, can I leave it premixed with DI water or should I only mix the right proportion? eg: like 25ml every 500ml
Thanks.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Hey guys,

Got some premix aurora 2 and it seems much more heavily diluted than the concentrate when mixed with water as instructed.

Concentrate when mixed with 750ml of water as expected, all aurora-ey

DSCN3676.jpg

Premix, which, is practically clear...

DSCN3679.jpg

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
Well drained the premix and flushed the loop, brought 2 bottles of concentrate and mixed it up as before and the issue is resolved.

Seems like the premix was considerably "weaker" than it should be.

Associate
OP
I have a question regarding new Aurora 2.
Any chance I could obtain yellow non-uv reactive somehow?
And I mean a bright yellow.

Just add yellow dye to the silver A2.

I bought some Mayhems XT-1 150ml Clear Coolant that can make up to 3L, but I'm not going to use 3L, can I leave it premixed with DI water or should I only mix the right proportion? eg: like 25ml every 500ml
Thanks.

Just store away what you do not use.

@kindai If you Send us a PM / Email we would have sent you a booster bottle.

Sgarrista
Commissario
when i cannot see it any ware. on what day ill double check.

Mick

August 17th or 18th. Woulda been around the time I ordered the 2 concentrates instead (order 1573), I emailed first to check with you a couple of days before, and when didnt hear back from you just ordered them anyway.

Associate
OP
Oky i must stop. if you placed an order with us email me direct as i cannot discus any thing on this site about our shop as this would be against the rules. we are here on this site to support OCUK and there customers no one else.

My email is michael at mayhems dot co dot uk.

Ive doubled check 16,17,18,19 and have sent replys to all email i received and there is nothing in the spam folder. Are you sure you contacted me and not sales.

Please use the above email address and it will be me whom is on the other end.

Sgarrista
Commissario
I just sent it via the form on your site, so where ever that goes off to.

Anyway its sorted now.

One question, can you mix it up "too thick"? Eg if I wanted to make the aurora effect "thicker" is there any harm in just adding say an extra 100ml of concentrate straight into the system without diluting it first.

Back
Top Bottom