*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

So it November 30th for EU launch.

A nice varied list of games for different people.

Monster Hunter 3 with save game swap between WiiU and 3DS is going to sell out in Jap.

Only games that Nintendo make that interest me are F-Zero, Metroid and Smash Brothers. So this won't be a purchase for me unless these get released and then it would have to be cheap.

Shouldn't have bothered with the toy like tablet thing and released it cheaper or spent the money on better hardware. This will look so dated next year, just like the Wii did!

So gamestation £210 preorders for basic and £249.99 for ultimate bundle. Stunningly low pricing. I'll buy one on release day.

Good price and more than likely others will compete making it cheaper towards the release.

I will be buying it on release but I looking out for the Zombie U console pack.

They done the same thing with the 3DS and the 1st shops had stupid high prices so I would wait a while before pre ordering.

Was really looking forward to Pikmin, pity it will not be out till next year.

Might pick up Zombi U pack if its a good price but 4th year of uni this year dont know if I will have time for it :(

Bayonetta 2 - developed by Platinum Games

:p

Gotta say, that was a surprising announcement. Definitely thought it was that other game they were doing until this came up.

Also interesting to note that Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii-U version will kind of be like a Sigma edition, with a couple of added features i.e. Ayane being playable. I hope those come to the PS3/360 versions as well via DLC or whatever.

Last edited:
:p

Gotta say, that was a surprising announcement. Definitely thought it was that other game they were doing until this came up.

Also interesting to note that Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii-U version will kind of be like a Sigma edition, with a couple of added features i.e. Ayane being playable. I hope those come to the PS3/360 versions as well via DLC or whatever.

My twitter feed said SEGA, apologies :p

I was in way looking forward to the Wii U, but unfortunately 32gb is just to low for me in this day and age. It says to me that it's just a games console nothing more which tbh isn't what I want :(

Also the launch games appear so so at best.

I was in way looking forward to the Wii U, but unfortunately 32gb is just to low for me in this day and age. It says to me that it's just a games console nothing more which tbh isn't what I want :(

Also the launch games appear so so at best.

32gb too small really, this is a Nintendo console I dont see people down loading a lot of things from it.

32gb too small really, this is a Nintendo console I dont see people down loading a lot of things from it.

Surely demo's & small downloadable games are going to be available?

I also wanted to see more of a media player etc rather than just a games console.

It's what annoys me about my iPad, having to micromanage my videos,song,apps,games etc due to only having 32gb :(

Back
Top Bottom