***Official North Yorkshire Moors Meet 2 thread**

Car magazines performance car of the year is ni shops if you fancy a thumb through down at WH Smiths

They got some good shots. Interestingly the only people doing the writing are male

so what was the bird doing lol ?

Car magazines performance car of the year is ni shops if you fancy a thumb through down at WH Smiths

They got some good shots. Interestingly the only people doing the writing are male

so what was the bird doing lol ?

i got the mag about 3 weeks ago lol, hae you only just got it?

The woman was driving the S4 i think- imay be wrong, but she's defo driving something in the mag

and holy thread revival haha

CAR is but a mere shadow of its former self.
shame really as it was a quality mag in the 90s and early 00s

i got the mag about 3 weeks ago lol, hae you only just got it?

The woman was driving the S4 i think- imay be wrong, but she's defo driving something in the mag

and holy thread revival haha

only saw it in the shops the other day

Theres a photo of her in the last pic at the end

but nowhere is she mentioned as one of the reviewers ? i presume her job was merely to drive the car 'up norf' with the photographers to take photos whilst the serious reviewing was left to the men :D

sorry to bring back an old thread but what happened to the pictures from the meet? Sold my car a while back and remember Wez taking some nice pics and i'd like to see them again :)

Hiya Jake, i'm afraid the pics are on my PC, which subsequently, are at my ex's house which i don't have access to right now :(. I've not got my webspace anymore either as i sold up all my photography stuff.
If i can get access to them in the future i will, but i'm making no promises lol.

Also, i'm not in a position where i can organise a third motors meet at the moment, not before the cold weather anyway, i've just got so much on at the moment what with moving house, changing jobs and having a baby on the way, i have to prioritise and put it on the back burner for now. Although, i'd be happy for somebody else to arrange one if they want to, and i'll be back to arrange one next year.

Thanks for responding so quickly Wez. Its no problem. Sorry to hear that, hope you get everything sorted out :)

Hehe that it was matt :D too many things started going wrong with it and someone from newcastle came and bought it. Said he was putting a new engine in it and using it as a track car :(

Hiya Jake, i'm afraid the pics are on my PC, which subsequently, are at my ex's house which i don't have access to right now :(. I've not got my webspace anymore either as i sold up all my photography stuff.
If i can get access to them in the future i will, but i'm making no promises lol.

Also, i'm not in a position where i can organise a third motors meet at the moment, not before the cold weather anyway, i've just got so much on at the moment what with moving house, changing jobs and having a baby on the way, i have to prioritise and put it on the back burner for now. Although, i'd be happy for somebody else to arrange one if they want to, and i'll be back to arrange one next year.

i could possibly look at doing one.

What was the name of the pub we met the car people at ?

How about starting in Stokesley and head down the B1257 towards Helmsley, that was going to be the start of my next one if i were arranging it. Pete will tell you haw good a road it is ;)

It's also busy so if we were doing that road, it would have to be at about 7-8 in the morning.

If I were to arrange one then i'd be including Vomit Pass up above Newcastle! But I think we'd struggle for numbers. :(

Back
Top Bottom