***OFFICIAL OcUK HWBOT OVERCLOCKING TEAM***

Soldato
my x1950 gt is fubar :(

but i have managed to get my xp2600 running at 2430 mhz stable so as soon as i get my 6800 gt back i should get a decent score for the comp :)

Last edited:
Soldato
the x1950 is still fubar :( i'm pretty sure the memory is gone on it :(

yeah i noticed you getting a few points from it :) glad someone did as with the only agp boards i have being skt 462 i cant get near the scores of the peeps using skt 775 agp boards with core 2 chips on my athlon xp's :(

i could do with the card back for this months comp though as my 6200 pci aint quick enough and now the fastest agp card i have is a fx 5700 lol

i'm trying to rustle up a skt 478 machine to enter for that section also :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Will post it back up this week. My current socket 370 board doesn't like the 3850 but likes your 6800 for some reason.
I've got nothing decent for 462 I'm afraid. However we may be quids in for the socket 478 as I found an old 478 board thats got ddr2 and pci-express. Doesn't overclock very well but if we can get a 3.4 p4 or similar it would be good. I've only got a 533fsb 3gig northwood which I can get to 3.3 but thats a pretty big bottleneck. I did take the pcmark gold cup with it tho using that motherboard :)

Soldato
well once i get my 6800gt back i think i can snatch 4th at least on skt 462 so that wil be another 5 points for us, the skt 478 machine i was trying to get only has a 2.2 celeron in it and is an asus spresso barebones so i doubt it will overclock that well but will give it a go.

i take it only the highest entry per team scores points in each category ?

Soldato
the skt 478 machine i was trying to get only has a 2.2 celeron in it and is an asus spresso barebones so i doubt it will overclock that well but will give it a go.

You got the spec of the spresso machine? will it take 3.2 precott? I only ask cos for some reason my mobo takes every prescott processor up to 3.4 but not including the 3.2! wierd! So could send that up to you if it'll work.

Soldato
cheers i look forward to receiving them :)

got the spresso here now and the cooler is beefier than i thought it would be so if i can get clockgen to actually work for once i may get somewhere :) the system needs a bloody good clean though :(

Back
Top Bottom