***** Official OcUK Twitch List - Important Information in the Opening Post *****

Associate
Do you stream to Twitch and want more followers, then why not add your name to the list below & Follow your fellow OcUK Twitchers.

More followers can help gain more viewers which is what all us Twitchers want as it's hard to get a foot hold in streaming and get established.

We can share details, give shout outs on our streams to other Twitchers from OcUK and even host other channels (use the /host streamname command).

So add your Twitcn name below, so that people can Follow you and vice-versa.

QyUd2c1.png

• Geekbyte
  • tcfreer
  • valkia
  • thecookeh
  • overclockers_uk
  • SatNav37
  • dave_beastttt
  • theonejat
  • worthygames
  • captaingrumpypantsplays
  • neoni_
  • jegethy
  • woogieuk
  • 5ugar_rush
  • jonny_uk1133
  • VioletRaccoon

Hi everyone,

Rules for links to Twitch sites in posts or signatures:

1) If your Twitch site is entirely family friendly, i.e. no swearing or other inappropriate content, you may link to it in posts or your signature.

2) If your live streams or highlight videos contain swearing or other inappropriate content you may use only your Twitch username in posts or your signature.

3) In connection with (2) above you may not post typable URLs or images containing typable URLs.

4) If your site contains inappropriate content and you have posted or placed in your signature a link, typable URL or image containing a typable URL it will be dealt with in accordance with the forum rules.

5) The foregoing rules also apply if you have posted or placed in your signature a link, typable URL or image containing a typable URL for someone else's Twitch site.

Thanks

Surveyor

Last edited:
Associate
OP
tcfreer - www.twitch.tv/tcfreer

Is it worth saying what we currently stream as well? Mines World fo Tanks, War Thunder and I've already set up to do World of Warships :)

Possible, but I switched games from time to time, but playing Elite: Dangerous mostly at the moment along with Star Citizen and a few others so it can be a bit random :D

I've followed you by the way tcfreer.

Soldato
Been on Gaz's stream a few times :)

Correction: I have been on twitch whilst Gaz has been streaming. Gaz and I are in no way intimate.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks, going to be streaming quite frequently this year - ideally want to build up a community of viewers from the forums. It will be a fun place to hang out, i'll run some competitions and have forum members getting involved in games

Soldato
I've got recording software which can broadcast to Twitch etc - I've been thinking about it for a while so I've just signed up. I imagine it's going to be mainly FIFA 15 at the moment, but maybe some other SP games. Probably GTAV when it comes out too. Can't guarantee I'll be that entertaining though :p

www.twitch.tv/SatNav37

Soldato
Sorted OBS out this morning, test stream looked pretty okay. I shall start streaming more frequently now that Ive remembered how to set it up and have it optimized :)

Associate
http://twitch.tv/theonejat

I stream at least once a day, have done since August (had to take a few days off to move house :p)

I play a variety of stuff though I normally stick to DayZ MOD, Arma III, Binding of Isaac. Close to 700 followers atm :)

EDIT: Going to assume you are the mod I see frequently in Apolloz stream, Dave?

EDIT EDIT: Followed all the users from the original post :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom