***** Official OcUK Twitch List - Important Information in the Opening Post *****

Soldato
Ah nice one theonejat.

Is there any other apps etc you guys recommend looking into at all ?

Also, do you know of anything arty thats good for wallpapers and images etc (preferably free) ?

Associate
OP
I think people have listed a few apps in previous posts, so have a browse through those. There's no real all-singing, all-dancing, do everything app, although Teeboard was close, but it's development has stopped for now.

Google image search for your images. That's all I use for my backgrounds etc and a bit of editing in Photoshop to create overlays etc.

Soldato
Probably both really.

I would like to have a basic chat overlay of some sort and some kind of follower notification but using the background that is on my twitch page (Well i think i do anyway haha.) Possibly incorporating the text as well.

For the background (the blue shiny bit) i got from "pure silver banner maker" and the text was from the online picture editor "Pic monkey".

Soldato
What streaming apps you/your GF using Mark?

OBS / XSplit?
Teeboard?
Twitchalerts?

Nice layout indeed. I keep looking at tweaks to mine :D

She uses a mixture, OBS, Twitch Alerts, Snaz, music overlay plugin, DeepBot which is a chat assist.

I use the same except Deepbot as it's an invite only beta program at the moment.

Associate
Twitch alerts?

Whats that?

I want some sort of overlay on mine - but i need to link it to i tunes for what music is playing, and show latest followers and allow me to put and gifts etc on there

Any suggestions?

Nothing mega fancy like the above but simple and clean?

Associate
OP
http://www.twitchalerts.com/

Use it's various features for donation/follower notifications etc
I've used it the past few weeks and I like it, good to see it develop too.

For your music I'd look for a Music Scraper/Plugin that outputs to a text file the song title etc and then you can add that into your stream overlay.

Associate
nice cheers I'll ahve a look at those later

Think I'd really like to maybe look at doing livestreaming full time at some point for a few months - see what its like if it works out?

Associate
OP
What's your system spec Frenzy?

Shadowplay is usually very minimal in dropping FPS. CPU encoding via x264 is another matter and can kick the crap out of your system if you're not careful.

Soldato
Spent most of this evening getting a chat box and a follower notification on my stream. Fingers crossed by the time I get better broadband on friday i should be good to go :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom