***Official Squad Thread***

Personally I thought medics getting grenades and the new vehicle claim settings (which were not included in the patch notes) were some of the best updates. I've heard of some horror stories already of full squads prioritizing setting up and supplying motor pits rather than creating habs but I'm sure these are just because these assets are new (anyone remember when the rocket techie came out)?

I still do. Mainly just to add a touch of colour to things.

I have noticed a decent drop in frames since the release. In Op First light on a full server I normally get 110fps but was getting around 80 last night. I've cleared my cache, checked overclocks are the same but not had any luck. Did you notice the same?

I now use the last aa option in game. T+Fxaa or
whatever it's called. Can't remember off the top of my head but it's definite the last one. ReShade wise I still use a touch of lumasharpen and vibrance.

Last edited:
That's the million dollar question! We're planning for v10 to be out in 3 weeks....
We've got no concrete dates yet to be honest. We don't give out dates this early in advance as if they slip then people lose their minds! I can tell you progress is going really well and when you see what everyone has been up to it will be worth the wait.

"3 weeks" originally came from one of the Devs giving that answer to every single question regarding release dates. Reddit picked up on it and started giving that answer themselves for everything also!

I'm really enjoying v9.4. I think it's the best and biggest update since adding in vehicles for the first time. Lots of tools for the insurgent teams to play with now and once the mortar spam dies down it will be interesting to how the 9.4 meta evolves.

Back
Top Bottom