******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Permabanned
There's nothing to see, because there's no action required. I merely paraphrased your responses for the purposes of responding in a concise manner.

Perhaps next time respond to someone without biting and you'll get a better response from everyone.

You got my sarcasm then :D

Didn't bite, again that's your opinion.
Reading back I was nothing but civil until he got defensive.
You obviously have a history.

Soldato
So been trying this patch out this eve. FPS and stability are in a MUCH better place. Smooth on 1440p, max everything.

One thing though. I have a Cutlass black, how on earth do I get rid of the gigantic shield and target display?? I don't need them when I have them on the ships MFDs already and they obscure my view a lot!

Caporegime
So been trying this patch out this eve. FPS and stability are in a MUCH better place. Smooth on 1440p, max everything.

One thing though. I have a Cutlass black, how on earth do I get rid of the gigantic shield and target display?? I don't need them when I have them on the ships MFDs already and they obscure my view a lot!

You can't, yet? unfortunately.

Soldato
OP
Looks like a free fly next Friday and that weekend (23rd), all ships in game available to everyone including anyone who just fancies trying the game out. Details still to be confirmed

Back
Top Bottom