******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
TBH space isn't the issue I could just put the mboth to the left, my desk is 1.4m. Photos illustrate my problem, not apologising for current state of desk :D. For ergonomic reasons I have the stick aligned with my arm wrests, and obviously I have to allow some distance for the sticks to travel all the way back.
At this distance, I am full stretch to my keyboard and mouse which can be uncomfortable, I cannot move my chair forward and I am not an enthusiast who is going to build something around the joysticks.

The mounting plates are as close as they can be to the mount upright. If I move the sticks out wider then my arms are at a weird angle, though I can then get closer to KB.

upload pic

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH space isn't the issue I could just put the mboth to the left, my desk is 1.4m. Photos illustrate my problem, not apologising for current state of desk :D. For ergonomic reasons I have the stick aligned with my arm wrests, and obviously I have to allow some distance for the sticks to travel all the way back.
At this distance, I am full stretch to my keyboard and mouse which can be uncomfortable, I cannot move my chair forward and I am not an enthusiast who is going to build something around the joysticks.

The mounting plates are as close as they can be to the mount upright. If I move the sticks out wider then my arms are at a weird angle, though I can then get closer to KB.

upload pic
Hey man get a keyboard tray. It's what I did. I swear I posted my old setup here.

When you don't nail a comfy setup, that can easily put off a person using it

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey man get a keyboard tray. It's what I did. I swear I posted my old setup here.

When you don't nail a comfy setup, that can easily put off a person using it

I don't think I could fine one that fit, I have 67cm between my mounts. I guess I could use my TKL KB to save some space if I could find a smaller tray. Bearing in mind need to use mouse too.

Soldato
OP
Monster mounts do keyboard trays, they are expensive though: https://www.monster.tech/en/product/keyboard-mouse-table-mount/

They do pop up on various online auction sites though occassionally however I'd point out that if you have basic DIY skill you should be able to make something that'll work better for you and possibly even fit in with the stick mounts better! Those stick mounts attach to the desk, get a comfortable distance apart and get a length of good quality wood that size, use the screw mounts on the desk mounts as attachment areas for thew wood - job done.

Last edited:
Soldato
Monster mounts do keyboard trays, they are expensive though: https://www.monster.tech/en/product/keyboard-mouse-table-mount/

They do pop up on various online auction sites though occassionally however I'd point out that if you have basic DIY skill you should be able to make something that'll work better for you and possibly even fit in with the stick mounts better! Those stick mounts attach to the desk, get a comfortable distance apart and get a length of good quality wood that size, use the screw mounts on the desk mounts as attachment areas for thew wood - job done.
Yea thats the one I got and used before

Soldato
Hmm guess there are a few options. Taken my sticks off for sale for now, not sure I won't regret it plus CBA with the usual MM nonsense, always people asking you to split something you don't advertise as such, a million questions about warranty (though usually on an item with such a low price it shouldn't matter), and the 'cheeky offer' crowd.
If I do sell them it won't be on here lol. Also love the ones who ask you to reduce something because they have to travel x far to pick it up, oh so basically you're asking me to cover your fuel costs, jog on.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
MM is OK, just need to be very clear when you list about no offers etc. If you decide to sell state no splits, no offers etc.

I had very poor experience on ebay selling my warthog there, I got more money than on MM before fees (not after) but the amount of hassle was insane and the guy then left a negative review because I allegedly blocked him on ebay (you literally cannot do that - I simply didn't reply to him the same day).

Selling online is a 'mare, but if I do I only do MM or direct to long time online mates these days.

Soldato
OP
Vulcan seems to work for me too now, don't remember them saying it had been sorted but not having black screens now. Need to play a bit more to see how stable it is though.

Caporegime
Its good when devs come out to play, they have a lot of interesting stuff to say.

GfO21Cv.png

GcIt8YC.png

3NI51Jl.png

qTpZX0e.png

rdPAeKT.png

0TLz7wY.png

g1za0Bb.png

AMx5yuX.png

cBdjnhd.png

3JlEyN7.png

Associate
## aUEC and Rental wipe confirmed for 3.23.0 LIVE (from SCL)
I have stopped playing until 3.23 due to going for a big grind for aUEC a month ago leaving me slightly burned out.
Does this mean in game purchased ships will stay because I spent a couple of hundred mil on ships and i still have approx 70 mil sitting there doing nothing. If so i might be best to go buy some more ships?
I am not completely bothered if i lose it all but it would be nice to keep a couple of the key ships for mining, salvage, etc. game loops.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You'll keep ships but lose money - at least from what I understand, so buy ships you want for the next patch. I grabbed a Vulture as I like chilling on one :)

Associate
Thanks, looks like i best log back in before the update comes and do some spending. They surely don't leave players with 0 AUEC, so I assume it will be the default 20,000 in the bank!
Below is most of the ships i currently have, does anyone have any suggestions on what else to buy?
100i, Origin
135c, Origin
300i, Origin
315p, Origin
325a, Origin
350r, Origin
400i, Origin
600i Touring, Origin
85x, Origin
890 Jump, Origin
Aurora CL, RSI
Aurora ES, RSI
Aurora LN, RSI
Aurora LX, RSI
Aurora MR, RSI
Avenger Stalker, Aegis
Avenger Titan, Aegis
Avenger Titan Renegade, Aegis
Avenger Warlock, Aegis
Buccaneer, Drake
Carrack, Anvil
Caterpillar, Drake
Constellation Andromeda, RSI
Constellation Aquila, RSI
Constellation Phoenix, RSI
Constellation Taurus, RSI
Corsair, Drake
Cutlass Black, Drake
Cutlass Black Best In Show, Drake
Cutlass Blue, Drake
Cutlass Red, Drake
Cutlass Steel, Drake
Cutter, Drake
Defender, Banu
Eclipse, Aegis
F7C Hornet Wildfire, Anvil
F7C-S Hornet Ghost, Anvil
Freelancer, MISC
Freelancer DUR, MISC
Freelancer Max, MISC
Freelancer Mis, MISC
Fury, MISC
Fury LX, MISC
Gladius, Aegis
Gladius Valiant, Aegis
Hammerhead, Aegis
Herald, Drake
Hercules C2, Crusader
Hull A, MISC
Hull C, MISC
M50, Origin
Mantis, RSI
Mustang Alpha, CNOU
Mustang Beta, CNOU
Mustang Delta, CNOU
Mustang Gamma, CNOU
P-52 Merlin, Kruger
Pisces C8, Anvil
Pisces C8R Rescue, Anvil
Pisces C8X Expedition, Anvil
Prospector, MISC
Razor EX, MISC
Razor LX, MISC
Reclaimer, Aegis
Reliant Kore, MISC
Reliant Mako, MISC
Reliant Sen, MISC
Reliant Tana, MISC
Retaliator Bomber, Aegis
Sabre Comet, Aegis
Scorpius, RSI
Scorpius Antares, RSI
Starfarer, MISC
Starfarer Gemini, MISC
Vanguard Warden, Aegis
Vulture, Drake

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just Posted.

(Tuesday) Today, we're holding off on releasing 3.23 on LIVE as we finalize a few crucial updates, one of which addresses STARC-52845. Our goal is to roll out a new EPTU, possibly later tonight, as a LIVE Release Candidate. This version will undergo rigorous monitoring to ensure readiness for a full deployment to the live environment in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom