• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official SuperPI Leaderboard ***

Soldato
another 9 secs off

pi_zpsde5508db.jpg

Soldato
OP
Its a single threaded application, the faster the clock the better! Crackin chip you got there mate! Nice scores guys, add them later I'm not in til tomorrow :)

Soldato
HT disabled, active cores = 1, not too sure what to aim for, 5.2 to start then what ever I can. May even attempt to drop the bus and try the 1.67 strap too but that depends on my memory.

Sub 6.30 is my goal :p

Soldato
I seem to be hitting a wall at my above speeds, not sure if heat in the vrm's are holding me back as temps on the core are fine. I'll chuck a fan on em tomoz, not installing MB waterblock untill gfx block gets here.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just over 7 mins on a 3770k @ 4.6ghz 1.3v haven't tried higher yet, sammy green at 9-10-10-21-1T 1.5v. Will try and get sub 7 seconds and submit with image.

Back
Top Bottom