** Official Tekken 7 Thread **

Soldato
OP
I've openly stated that you're a very competent player. With that said, I'm not a total pushover! My attention was divided whilst playing as King, as I had the missus talking to me during the first two rounds. I excluded the other clips for this very reason!

Next time, get you butt on Discord! Perhaps we can break the ice before our next bout! ;)

Edit: I'll make a few GIFs of your highlights tonight! I ran out of time, as it was getting late.

No worries, I don't mind because it was fun playing:)
Having said that, I don't think I can handle fighting knowing it's all being recorded, makes me even more noobish than usual:p Lol at that dropped controller:p

@TNA
Aren't you on a 1070? Or did you get rid of it?

Associate
Having said that, I don't think I can handle fighting knowing it's all being recorded, makes me even more noobish than usual:p Lol at that dropped controller:p

@TNA

I won't record any future bouts if it makes you happy! :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

@TNA
Since then I have had a 1080 and a Nano. Now I have nothing. Could not resist selling my Nano for nearly double of what I paid for it due to all this mining craze :)

I won't record any future bouts if it makes you happy! :p
Haha. That maybe best, because by the time Vega comes out you will have had 5-6 weeks extra training.

I think I will try and learn Kazuya, i enjoy those gifs, i would enjoy pulling that off on someone :)

Soldato
OP
Since then I have had a 1080 and a Nano. Now I have nothing. Could not resist selling my Nano for nearly double of what I paid for it due to all this mining craze :)

Haha. That maybe best, because by the time Vega comes out you will have had 5-6 weeks extra training.

I think I will try and learn Kazuya, i enjoy those gifs, i would enjoy pulling that off on someone :)

Ah, ok:)

Kazuya is fun but he's quite similar to Jin so requires patience. However, he's got some quite annoying moves, one of which Bishie tried to maul me with a couple of times:p I'll be learning him next, I think Mishimas are fun to play, even though they require quite a lot of gymnastics.

Associate
Lol at that dropped controller:p

My controller disconnected during one of our matches. I then had a stupid pop-up window which obscured the lower left portion of the screen!

Ah, ok:)

Kazuya is fun but he's quite similar to Jin so requires patience.

Jin is similar to Kazuya, you mean! ;) He didn't make his debut until the third game, lol.

What's annoying is that Jin was supposed to have unlearned the Mishima style in favour of traditional Karate, and yet he clearly uses some of the same moves as Heihachi and Kazuya!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
My controller disconnected during one of our matches. I then had a stupid pop-up window which obscured the lower left portion of the screen!

Jin is similar to Kazuya, you mean! ;) He didn't make his debut until the third game, lol.

What's annoying is that Jin was supposed to have unlearned the Mishima style in favour of traditional Karate, and yet he clearly uses some of the same moves as Heihachi and Kazuya!

Yeah, he uses some but the execution is different and he has none of those sweeps/tornado stuff (unfortunately:p) Also, different electrics.

Soldato
100 hours in and I just realised you don't have to double tap to side step lol. Should open up a load more possibilities for me now my side steps moves actually come out.

I'm starting to get the hang of the fighting now, for while I have just been going full on attack but starting to realise I need to use neutral pokes and throws as well.

Got my self ranked up to brawler now and seem to be doing ok at this rank.
Edit just got marauder :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I always liked Tekken Bowl, but not enough to pay for it as a DLC. It should have come with the game like it used to.

Yeah I won't be paying £20 for some dlc

Edit: The only thing I want out of the season pass is the bowling not interested in the rest of the crap or new charcters

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought this game yesterday. I'm absolutely terrible at it but its great fun with an arcade stick. Ive only Won 2 of my first 5 or so games online. Still, very enjoyable!

Akuma kicked my ass at end of story mode too. First time I fought him I had him on about 1%. Every fight after that he seemed to just evade everything made me look like a noob :D

Soldato
Damn this game is kinda dead on here huh, picked up Geese recently and found this

20CA0E1CA7758BEF0E83D85E8A526A1266B5161C

Now, he has an actual 1 hit kill combo on that stage, but I cant for the life of me cancel into raging storm. That input is so hard on pad.

Soldato
Picked this up myself over Xmas. I've always been just a very casual player of fighting games and enjoyed Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat over the years. This is my first Tekken experience since the original on PS1 and I'm pretty bad ad it. I managed to get through the story campaign on normal difficulty without utilising the story aid buttons right up to the final battle. Just can't do that very last part of the battle. Anyway I have a question - what does the Star icon mean on the moves list?

Back
Top Bottom