** Official Tekken 7 Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I can't get over how much you like me:D

I haven't played Bishie yet but quite frankly he'd have serious trouble playing like that against any semi-competent Jin (not saying I'm one, of course). It's the exact same rushdown as previously and it's quite risky against more experienced players. Noobs like me might fall for it a couple of times as it's sometimes difficult to react while pressured but that's it:p
Haha. For some reason whenever I see Jin getting battered I think of you sticking with him trying your best to improve but ultimately failing as you find him hard to play yet resist playing an easier character :p

When are you going to give me a match then? You're never online!

Please record the match. If he loses hard with his Jin I will lol :D

Associate
Amatsubu is far better than you give him credit for! We drew in the end, but it was pretty tense throughout. A lot of rookie mistakes on my part, and one very frustrating controller disconnection! Clips to follow.

Soldato
OP
I made a lot more mistakes considering, even dropped my controller once:p Honestly, how could I miss the timing so many times:p stressful as he'll.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Amatsubu is far better than you give him credit for! We drew in the end, but it was pretty tense throughout. A lot of rookie mistakes on my part, and one very frustrating controller disconnection! Clips to follow.

I always imaged it would be like this:

giphy.gif

Love this clip :)

Soldato
OP
That King was pretty embarrassing, wasn't ready for that but it happens sometimes, wasn't aware of those grabs. Honestly, I initially thought I'll only be fighting Kazuya (not that I know his moves either):p

This game really is stressful.

Associate
Love this clip :)

Thanks, but he was having none of it! His juggles left me reeling, lol.

I gave him a run for his money in the end though:

Scored a perfect! Lol.

Note: These clips were hastily thrown together. Apologies for the audio quality.

Soldato
OP
Good fight, thanks:) Kings was pretty close, only that last round caught me off-guard. Totally blew with Lars though and he's pretty easy to read so a huge fail on my part.

We could've played some more but you spent more time editing these than on the actual fighting! LOL:D

Associate
Good fight, thanks:) Kings was pretty close, only that last round caught me off-guard. Totally blew with Lars though and he's pretty easy to read so a huge fail on my part.

We could've played some more but you spent more time editing these than on the actual fighting! LOL:D

It was a load of faff in the end, lol! I forgot to disable the mic, so it was picking up the incessant button mashing! We'll definitely have another go!

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

lol :p:D

Well played guys. I will join you once Vega comes out. I am on iGPU until then :(

I can imagine it already, we play and Jin gets against perfect me, either that or throw a hissy fit and say I am spamming/it is a cheap character :p

I am most scared to play Bishie though, he will record the game and stick it online for all to laugh at!

Soldato
lol :p:D

Well played guys. I will join you once Vega comes out. I am on iGPU until then :(

I can imagine it already, we play and Jin gets against perfect me, either that or throw a hissy fit and say I am spamming/it is a cheap character :p

I am most scared to play Bishie though, he will record the game and stick it online for all to laugh at!

Anyone that fights me is going to call me a spammer because I love spamming. On mkxl my mileena was the dirtiest spam ever, I got so many quitalities.
I had wrote a review on Tekken with "good points" and "bad points" and someone who played me online had looked up my profile and replied to my review with "Another bad point this retard just sits in corner spamming"

It's why I never bothered asking amatsubu to fight me because from the sound of it he hates spam in fighting games so he wouldn't enjoy playing me at all.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Anyone that fights me is going to call me a spammer because I love spamming. On mkxl my mileena was the dirtiest spam ever, I got so many quitalities.
I had wrote a review on Tekken with "good points" and "bad points" and someone who played me online had looked up my profile and replied to my review with "Another bad point this retard just sits in corner spamming"

It's why I never bothered asking amatsubu to fight me because from the sound of it he hates spam in fighting games so he wouldn't enjoy playing me at all.
Lol. You are probably right :)

I got called a spammer once when playing Akuma, I kept doing an haduken from range and the guy got ****** as he could not deal with it. But I was struggling to deal with him close range so I did it as it was a tournament. At the end when he lost he typed ******* spammer in the chat box. Lol.

Spamming in my experience only works on the noobs, as the next guy I was against sidestepped anything I threw at him and I lost badly :p

Soldato
Lol. You are probably right :)

I got called a spammer once when playing Akuma, I kept doing an haduken from range and the guy got ****** as he could not deal with it. But I was struggling to deal with him close range so I did it as it was a tournament. At the end when he lost he typed ******* spammer in the chat box. Lol.

Spamming in my experience only works on the noobs, as the next guy I was against sidestepped anything I threw at him and I lost badly :p

I play exactly the same if I find a move they don't know how to block I will do it over and over until they block it.

Jack has some pretty good moves to keep people away that you can keep throwing out and as long as you get distance right they are safe and he has a nice mix up game when they are getting up off the ground you can spam same thing over and over then just as they learn how to block you switch it up and do throw instead.

I also put that giant ninja star on my back to throw out everytime I have knocked them to other side of the screen. It's a pretty good weapon moves a lot faster than hadoken and people don't really expect it plus there no harm in throwing it out while they're at full screen. It catches a lot of people off gaurd :)

Soldato
I use Nvidia Share and then edit the footage in Shotcut. I use GIPHY for making GIFs and YouTube for uploading the videos. Nothing fancy!

Edit: Did anyone see this highlight? :p

giphy.gif

Ok cool thanks, I will start making some when I get my 1070.

And yeah I see that clip

Soldato
OP
Well, there was some luck involved in that last round:p After all, it was really close with 2:2 and the rounds with Lars that weren't recorded were also very close, I made a mistake at the end of both and it cost me. And there were other fights too:p

I know it looks like I was pummeled as there's only 1 clip of me vs. 3 clips of Bishie but I think I did all right having to play against three different characters that are all easier to use and harder to read. You haven't seen everything:D

I don't know why TNA is constantly trash-talking me and making allusions but he couldn't do diddly-squat with Jin so I think it's a bit rich:D
If you play like you say you do, then I can just play a random low-level Hwo, Akuma or other and know more or less what to expect, there's no point. I've managed to win against quite a lot of those relying on one move so far but it's hard sometimes.

Associate
I know it looks like I was pummeled as there's only 1 clip of me vs. 3 clips of Bishie but I think I did all right having to play against three different characters that are all easier to use and harder to read. You haven't seen everything:D

I've openly stated that you're a very competent player. With that said, I'm not a total pushover! My attention was divided whilst playing as King, as I had the missus talking to me during the first two rounds. I excluded the other clips for this very reason!

Next time, get you butt on Discord! Perhaps we can break the ice before our next bout! ;)

Edit: I'll make a few GIFs of your highlights tonight! I ran out of time, as it was getting late.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I don't know why TNA is constantly trash-talking me and making allusions but he couldn't do diddly-squat with Jin so I think it's a bit rich:D
Hehe. Just being playful, do not take it seriously. I will stop though, it intended to be more teasing/endearing, but it maybe having an opposite effect :p

By the way, I actually do not play that way all the time, it is quite rare, I only spam when I feel like that is the only thing left to do in order to get a win. Usually happens in a tournament. I have yet to try and learn one character properly. But will do that once I get a Vega GPU :)

Back
Top Bottom