• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Caporegime
Well thought I would have a new run and see if I cant beat the 7970's and I did :(

Maywithvirtu.png

00002-3.jpg

I shant be submitting this to the scores though as I cheated. I added virtu MVP to it and I ask the guys who have the top scores to also run virtu MVP to see what scores they get with it also ;)

Soldato
Nice score Gregster, Myself (and I think 8Pack also) are running SB-E rigs so no dice on the Virtu.

I reckon the Ivy Bridge systems and a lower end card might be a very tempting proposition if those assisted scores keep coming in at 7970 speeds.

Caporegime
Nice score Gregster, Myself (and I think 8Pack also) are running SB-E rigs so no dice on the Virtu.

I reckon the Ivy Bridge systems and a lower end card might be a very tempting proposition if those assisted scores keep coming in at 7970 speeds.

Virtu MVP does not work on Z68 boards without displaying the icon all over the place but there is a work around (as always). I seriously question the top two scores, as the OC isn't that different to Dave Beasts and yet smashes it?

I call foul play....

Associate
Hi, been asked to post my score here for comparison purposes and to get an idea where the GTX670s are. I'm still working on it but best score so far for my windforce is:

Core 1350(+159), Memory 7114 (+552)

Heaven159552.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
That's an unbelievable score with a 7850 and MVP? How does it seem in gaming? Have you experienced any lockups or crashes etc? Do you get noticeable better performance in games too?

It doesn't seem to make too much difference, I haven't really tested it that much. Although it does seem to slow down crysis 2.

Soldato
Virtu MVP does not work on Z68 boards without displaying the icon all over the place but there is a work around (as always). I seriously question the top two scores, as the OC isn't that different to Dave Beasts and yet smashes it?

I call foul play....

I think around 150-200 points is down to quad channel memory. I am down to triple channel at the moment (2nd faulty ASUS R4E due to RMA next week) and I am benching at 2300 at the same clocks.

8 Pack did his runs under chilled water with his 3960k at 5.5 GHZ and his ram clocks way higher than mine.

Caporegime
I think around 150-200 points is down to quad channel memory. I am down to triple channel at the moment (2nd faulty ASUS R4E due to RMA next week) and I am benching at 2300 at the same clocks.

8 Pack did his runs under chilled water with his 3960k at 5.5 GHZ and his ram clocks way higher than mine.

I could have lied on my scores by whacking the gpu offset to say 226mhz and said this is my score but I prefer to be honest. I just wish others would also be :(

Soldato
On my multi-gpu benchmarks I think I'm getting let down by my older system compared to the sandybridge-e folk, as I can't get anywhere near their scores in multi-gpu benchmarks.

Back
Top Bottom