• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Soldato
lol well this thread is completely useless now, you deleted everyones scores and op didn't update. one of op's 'rules' was to have full sized images which is why people were posting them. oh well :)

No, one of the OP's rules was to have a link to the full size img.

The rules of ocuk overrule anything a user has posted.

Associate
No, one of the OP's rules was to have a link to the full size img.

The rules of ocuk overrule anything a user has posted.

"Screenshots should be native resolution or resized with a link to original"

Of course ocuk rules overrule his, but why wasn't this mentioned earlier? People have been posting oversized images in it for weeks because op said so.

Anytime I posted a result I deleted those screenshots off my pc as I thought they'd be safe in the thread incase I needed them. goddamnit

Associate
The OP was reminded in post #36 what the rules were on image sizes.

Post #36

Well much didn't come of it :p Soon after that a mod posted saying he closed the 2.5 thread and didn't mention anything about the size of screenshots.

Also op posted this

"Thanks guys - but you have some very strange aspect ratios on your monitors :p

I've emailed a mod asking if it is OK to post 1920x1080 screen shots - not had a reply yet. "

Maybe he got the okay from the mods because he requested full size screenshots after this.

Caporegime
Also op posted this

"Thanks guys - but you have some very strange aspect ratios on your monitors :p

I've emailed a mod asking if it is OK to post 1920x1080 screen shots - not had a reply yet. "

Maybe he got the okay from the mods because he requested full size screenshots after this.

There's nothing I can see in the thread to say he was given permission.

If he was then it should have been added to the OP.

Soldato
i never understood why the OP wanted full size images anyway, anyone with a copy of photoshop could copy and paste a score from a lower res run if they wanted to, this whole thread is pointless anyway as heaven isn't even a real game and doesn't reflect differences in game performance

Associate
Its not hard to post a 1024 image and a link to the full size image is it?

It's not no but it didn't say that was a must did it? It's only ops fault or the moderators if op was given permission, not the people posting the pictures like you seem to be implying.

Now all the screenshots are deleted so the thread is pointless. OP doesn't update so may as well lock it and someone start another but just keep the scoreboard made so far and ad to it.

Is there any chance a mod can give me the link to my 110 fps 570 sli run. I no longer have the screenshot and don't have 2 570's anymore to run the bench again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom