• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Could'nt afford a new card:((im just a poor boy from a poor ....) anyway bagged a second hand 6950 for x-fire:D
00000oi.jpg

gpuznewbios.png

:D:D:D:D

Update...i cba to bench guys,ill leave you lot to it,i wont take no1 leaderboard position as i wont be on this forum too much so its not fair to the regulars:)

I recently mentioned before you posted - post here - that it would be interesting to get someone here to run OcUK settings with a couple GTX690s. I'm sure many are wondering how well quad scale.

You don't have to be regular here MT, the odd post as your currently doing is fine. Simply run them stock clocks 1080p as per rules and that's it.

Better than keep looking at that photo of those 690s sitting on your desk - your tease :p

I recently mentioned before you posted - post here - that it would be interesting to get someone here to run OcUK settings with a couple GTX690s. I'm sure many are wondering how well quad scale.

You don't have to be regular here MT, the odd post as your currently doing is fine. Simply run them stock clocks 1080p as per rules and that's it.

Better than keep looking at that photo of those 690s sitting on your desk - your tease :p

Hes scared he can't take on the tri fire 7970's :D

Hes scared he can't take on the tri fire 7970's :D

Unless they have updated the drivers, dual 690's scaling is currently broken.

Even when Nvidia do get it working, it won't beat the 7970 configs in three or four GPU mode. Four 7970's do about 5400-6000 in this bench with max settings, partially CPU limited. Gawd knows what they will do with these settings, maybe 8500....?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom