*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Ah, fair enough.
So WoW and Warhammer, same idea? different engine and artwork but serves same purpose? :)

Not really. War has PvP at the very core of it's experience with final game being predominantly keep/castle and capital city takes. It's hard to state how integral PvP is to WAR.
WoW is mainly PvE with some PvP tacked on. It's not essential and only really there to appease the people who don't follow WoWs core endgame mechanic: raiding.

Ah, fair enough.
Focus and Vauxhaull, completely different kit but similar purpose, small run around cars.
So WoW and Warhammer, same idea? different engine and artwork but serves same purpose? :)

Certainly..isnt the purpose of all games Entertainment after all? Thereby all games are the same idea, just with a different engine and artwork while serving the same purpose ;)

Which is the area with the quickest Scenario to get into? I've been trying for two days now to get into the Goblin/Orc scenario and had no luck, so I've actually not even experienced the pvp part of the game yet which sucks.

Which is the area with the quickest Scenario to get into? I've been trying for two days now to get into the Goblin/Orc scenario and had no luck, so I've actually not even experienced the pvp part of the game yet which sucks.

Empire/Chaos is usually the quickest, although I prefer the open rvr rather than the instanced BGs. But yeah its probably EvC where you will get one quickest

Ok seems to be working going via the US route, patching the game atm.

Torrent

Beta key , need to register first.

New account with the US warhammer site. Enter your beta key during your account creation and it will go through straight away.

Its a hassle to d/l such a big file again but quicker in the long run than having to wait on GOA :)

Managed to drag myself away from my bright wizard for a moment to say...WOW, what a fantastic game! Wasn't expecting to like it this much. Now to try all the other classes before live. No sleep for me this week :D

Managed to drag myself away from my bright wizard for a moment to say...WOW, what a fantastic game! Wasn't expecting to like it this much. Now to try all the other classes before live. No sleep for me this week :D

So, enduring the joke of open beta registration farce was worth it for you then :)

Now if only you werent stinky Order ! :D

Yeah the bright wizard is very fun. I'm topping the damage and kill chart quite often with this class. It's really nice being able to level solely through PvP. Great game!

still heard nothing about my account, had a bash at beta key anyway, heard nothing, cant log into patcher, so guess im stuck till they actually bother to put the account registration system back up

Back
Top Bottom