*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Caporegime
i got to lvl 4 as a dwarf engineer seems pretty boring so far and slow to lvl.

maybe its just that the dwarf starting area is boring, think ill do an orc later

meh ive decided the dwarf starting area is rubbish, i re rolled a dark elf sorceror and there starting zones are much better and im having a lot more fun now.

doint over twice as much dmg aswell btw and only have a small amount of HP less

Soldato
meh ive decided the dwarf starting area is rubbish, i re rolled a dark elf sorceror and there starting zones are much better and im having a lot more fun now.

The very first area of the Dwarf zone is pretty poor but it gets much better as you move out, I quite enjoyed it.

Associate

Oh dear I was hoping to roll a rune priest.

Associate
Havent read thru a lot of the last dozen or so pages but has anyone else tried the US open beta ? . I'am about 2 hrs away from finishing that client but i already have an account setup with a valid US beta key. If i can get into the game i'll post back any info thats needed by ppl willing to try this method out aswell.
Shame how GOA have handled this OB but i have a feeling that the game is worth some hassle to get into. May just play in US with a lot of other EU players come post launch if there is no sign of improvement by GOA.

Back
Top Bottom