*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

There's quite a bit of end game PvE by the sounds of it, not raiding but lots of 6 man group instances.

One of the benefits of RvR is that once captured you can run the PvE dungeons in the opposing sides capital and presumably get different loot from your own dungeons.

I didnt think WAR was going to have that much PVE end game. Thought it was mainly going to focus on the RvR ?

Could have sworn I heard somewhere that there wasnt going to be any Instanted (ie like WoW) dungeons in WAR at all. I could be wrong ofc.

20% of the tier 4 zones are pve the rest is all pvp.

but the king encounter at your enemies capital is obviously a pve encounter and if you take your enemies capital there is 2-3 high end dungeons waiting for you.

btw the dungeons arent instanced but the boss encounters inside them are.

im not breaking any NDA btw this is all from interviews paul and josh have done

20% of the tier 4 zones are pve the rest is all pvp.

but the king encounter at your enemies capital is obviously a pve encounter and if you take your enemies capital there is 2-3 high end dungeons waiting for you.

btw the dungeons arent instanced but the boss encounters inside them are.

im not breaking any NDA btw this is all from interviews paul and josh have done

Aye i remember one of the podcasts where they said about this,
Damm NDA...... I WANT INFO !!!! :p

I wouldnt hold out too much hope for info when the NDA drops, usually when an NDA drops all you get is hundreds of posts of "This is crap", "it sux", "lol what a load of ****" :)

To be honest, you probably find that most of the things you want answers to have already been said somewhere. Quite possibly here on this forum even.

If i pre-order the standard edition from the purple place do i get a spot in open beta/head start or anything ?
Nope, wait until after the 28th August and look for the pre-order packs for the standard edition (about £4) which'll give you head start / open beta and in-game items.

Are you guys satisfied from GOA so far? (Seriously asking I wasn't so up2date till now and only have bad experience with them from the old DAOC days).
Seen this on the alliance forums:

jamesversuscopyaj4.jpg

I'm not actually sure what the picture is saying. I see a post by Req saying EU jobs at Dublin and someone saying thanks for nothing GOA over the top. But I am not entirely sure what thats supposed to be saying

Anyway, to the question. Yeah, I'm happy with GOA so far.

I'll be happy with GOA, IF when the open beta starts I have already downloaded the client and created my accounts etc.

We willsee if it happens or not wont we

On the positive viewfront , you've got lots of time before the open beta starts, so theres a lot of likelihood of you having created your account prior to it starting.

Wont comment on the client download side of things as you could be on 56k for all I know :D

Back
Top Bottom