*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

IainC posts on http://forums.freddyshouse.com/warhammer-308/ aswell which is pretty much the most active EU forum ive found but its still nowhere near as active as warhammer alliance
magnusK posts there aswell btw

IainC has over 3k posts there btw lol guess he was a comunity manager for DAOC aswell which is why his post count is so high on that site

Yes he was, for Prydwen server. a lot of us have met him irl too at server meetup events. :)

ditto 59.99 pre-ordered has the price for the collectors edition jumped up or something ?

No idea on the CE, though i wouldn't be surprised. I paid £29.95 for the standard edition on D2D last week, it's now £32.95 (I guess it was selling well?!).

There seems to be no word from GOA though as to if D2D is able to give out the open beta codes and headstart ones. USA people seem to get theirs straight away, but UK customers aren't.

How do people think this game is going to do when it's released? Based upon the current information we have, beta feedback etc, do you think it will be a big hit or a flop like pretty much every MMO released in the past 2 or 3 years.

Ive been playing the Beta a lot, tried every class on either side etc. Personally I think its a WoW beater (and ive played WotLK as well). I think Warhammer is trying to add more to the formula, whereas WoW is just repeating its last expansion pack all over again. Having been a WoW fanboy and played at the top level for the past 3.5 years, I must admit I am really looking forward to Warhammer.

After playing the beta the game is good but it has one major flaw the melee combat its very boring and i found myself yawning a lot:(
i'm gonna be rolling a ranged dps class upon release.

One of the main gripes is the slow pace of combat making it really dull. I think mythic have stated it as one of their top priorities though so hopefully it'll be much more fluid

Back
Top Bottom