*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Anyone ordered this on Direct 2 Drive? If so are you able to download and did you get beta keys as I ordered last night and all I see on my account page is "pre-ordered" and not a download button.

Emailed their support which is proving to be pretty useless at the mo.

D2D is owned by fileplanet so I guess you'll get a download link when FP are supplied the client for the prerelease downloads as mentioned above. Doubt it will be too long anyway. Going to order from D2D tonight

This is from Warhammer alliance Froum yesterday, question from someone in red, reply from community manager in orange:

I have pre-ordered an EU-SE from direct2drive.co.uk and I'm just wondering if you could clarify something for me please.

Their offer includes open beta access as well as being in the head-start and getting a couple of special items.

It seems to have been said by members of the GOA team(?) that EU SE pre-orders won't be getting into open beta. Does this mean direct2drive.co.uk have false information on their site regarding this, or am I misunderstanding?

I have actually enquired at direct2drive.co.uk about this issue and was told (via their support website) that I WOULD get open beta keys and they would be sent out as soon as they have them etc. but after reading these boards I'm beginning to wonder if that is true.

Sorry if I have missed a beat on something here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,
This is something we want to clarify as soon as possible. It's possible that D2D have just copied and pasted the info from the US pre-order but it's also possible that they have some kind of special deal. We're trying to get the people who could confirm that to answer it definitively but at present they are hard to reach as they are away in Leipzig.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53910&page=25

So be aware if you have ordered with Direct2Drive there is still no confirmation that the information is right.

i've been reading War Player Guide on warhammeralliance, some good stuff in there if you are not too familiar yet with the game like me!

Just something i'm not too sure, how big is the world ? Is the world complete in the beta or not ?

Word on rumour hill is that the UK pricing is getting lowered to the following:

£8.99 for 1 months (£8.99 per month)
£25.17 for 3 months (£8.39 per month)
£46.14 for 6 months (£7.69 per month)

[EDIT]: Nevermind, posted by juicytuna above :)

Last edited:
Not yet, sometime today though, keep an eye out on the warhammeronline.com and war-europe.com websites which will both have different announcements up today.

the player guide on warhammeralliance was a nice run through, Will there be more crafting skills do you think (or will that be breaking NDA ?) its just the player guide only listed Apothecary and a couple of collecting skills. (it did say these are the ones avilable on beta at the moment. So is there more soon to be introduced or is there more being tested already. I would really suck if theres only one crafting skill

Back
Top Bottom