*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

Yeah they are probably waiting for Mythic to wake up and get to work so they can announce at roughly the same time.

I thought we was meant to have an announcement about WAR this morning :confused:

This morning being morning in Virginia, which is where Mythic are based. It's only 10am there now, so I would expect they're probably having a meeting with their internal staff with regards to the announcement now, and then they'll post something up within the next few hours. Then GOA have to make a similar announcement as most of the official stuff from the main site is relevant only to the US, so it'll be a little while for us still as GOA are a bit slow with their information.

argh the wait is killing me. I'm at work and all i can think about is WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR NDA WAR WAR WAR NDA NDA DOWN !!!! WAR WAR !!!

Do i have issues :confused: proberbly but i dont care :D

Its most like the NDA will drop early next week as was mentioned on the Warhammer Alliance forums by someone in Mythic. He said there were three elements holding it up. 1 had been sorted and the other two were close to being sorted.

I'm more interested in when we can download the OB over here!

Its most like the NDA will drop early next week as was mentioned on the Warhammer Alliance forums by someone in Mythic. He said there were three elements holding it up. 1 had been sorted and the other two were close to being sorted.

I'm more interested in when we can download the OB over here!

Don't mock me with your nasty words!

Aug 18, 2008 - 10:23 AM - by Garthilk
Via the DevTracker, we've got some amazing news. We expect the NDA to lift tomorrow morning August 19th. And with the NDA dropping you can expect that Warhammer Alliance is going to be there to help bring down the NDA. We'll have a lot of new information, screenshots, our database, wiki, guides, and of course, we'll have the best community forums to help answer questions and get things moving.

In particular we'll be opening up a few new forum sections for the community.

* Guides Section - A place to write and submit guides.
* Reviews & Impressions - A place to tell us about your WAR experiences.
* Postcards From the Front - A place to upload screenshots, or share links to videos.
* Wardb.com - A massive database of game information.
* A WAR Wiki - A Warhammer Alliance WAR Wiki.

Hold on tight folks, this week is going to be a bumpy ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbj View Post
As to the NDA, we expect to lift it tomorrow morning. I was hoping it was going to be today but I wanted to wait till I got the beta reports from the weekend and we just didn't have enough time to get everything coordinated with our partners in order for the press release to go out today. This is not the fault of GOA at all, we just had a lot of data to go through and by the time we did that, it would have been too late to put out the release today.

Just read the specifications and wondered exactly what :

Quad Core Support: NO meant?

I'm guessing the game won't make use of the 4 cores but will still play it ok?
Can anyone please shed anymore light on this?

who should be more worried the 18 yr old or the 33 yr old? imo whatever u enjoy weather its bikes or a 2000 piece jigsaw its your free time your blowing away spend it how u see fitt ;) just dont roll a gnome on wow eh?

Gnomes will rule the world one day.

Taking their time with the NDA, seems it could be an hour or two yet.

Here, have a teaser screenshot from a few phases ago.

v1re8.jpg

:eek: I actually am in love with you tombstone.

I've no idea if this has been asked of even thought of but can the game be played in a "windowed mode" ?
or has the beta only let you play in full screen.

Back
Top Bottom