*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

So is Warhammer instanced?

There are some instanced dungeons, and a part of the capital city fights is instanced. There are also scenarios which are instanced forms of pvp. The rest of the game world is not instanced though, the zones, towns, rvr areas, keeps and sieges etc are not instanced.

how can i make sure if D2D still has pre-order codes in stock? sent them an email no response yet...
and is this includes the full game too?

Last edited:
Pre-Order Benefits:

OPEN BETA ACCESS
Be one of the first players to experience the glory of battle and the thrill of WAR!
LIVE GAME HEAD START
Begin your adventures in the Age of Reckoning several days before the raw recruits arrive!
BONUS IN-GAME ITEMS*
Equip your characters for their journey to the frontlines with these helpful bonus items:
*(Pre-Order bonus codes will be delivered via email upon game release.)
Rittenbach's Portable Camp
Rest your weary soul and heal your wounds between battles.
Guardian's Iolite Band
Enhance your stats and cast "Touch of Spirit," increasing your chance of doing additional spiritual damage with each hit. (Usable in PvE combat only.)

The £29.99 is for the full game... They will email the beta codes when they become available (15th August?).

they are already available... :[ long time ago... those who pre-ordered the CE got them, the question if D2D will give one of those...?

Yeah my friends are asking me whether the uk D2D version of warhammer "guarantees" them the open beta access as the standard edition preorder is going to. So they are basically wanting the one that will give them a key and get them in the beta the quickest.

EDIT: What are the ocukers currently without keys planning to do :confused::)

Massively confused as to the whole open beta thing and what to go for.

Have seen the Direct to drive thing and the promise of access early

Then theres normal pre orders for about £3 cheaper

Then people are alking about ordering after the 25th August for some reason.

No idea what to do or which to order now!

Since I got my CE pre Order last week Im actually really looking forward to giving this a try, Its been a long time since I was really looking forward to a MMO (EQ2 was the last one).

After spending awhile lastnight watching the Podcasts and reading up Im just hoping they can get the grand ideas they have planned working.

Can somebody explain to me how to get access to the open beta ? I read somewhere that it starts on the 15th but in this thread i keep hearing that you cant access open beta unless you order the game on 25th or after. Im very confused.

I guessed as i've preordered from Direct2Drive that i would be getting open beta access (as it says in their description!), though now i'm not so sure.
It seems nothing has been set in stone for the European open beta, but we should be finding out some more information this week apparently.

Sooo... no need to rush into pre-ordering right now, just wait and see what news this week brings.

Back
Top Bottom