****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Well done Neo. It seems to complete the missions you have to basically be totally selfish. Don't spot. Don't get seen first, camp bush and block people to the kill. Basically play like teh irritating scrubs we all love to hate.

Oh and did I mention suicide when very bottom tier?

Between the PzB2 and the matilda it took me about 30 battles. Although I won just under 60% of them :)

Qel

Qel

Associate
Don't think I'll bother trying today, 10 wins whilst being top 3 on experience. Between my noobishness and weekend teams I can't buy a decent win.

Soldato
3 games, 2 completions and I've just started doing dailies. I'll see what I have left to do after the doubles and may grind it out.

Soldato
I agree, I'm happy to undertake missions that rely on me, but when I rely on my team it all goes wrong. Just look at the light tank missions that need spotting damage. The number of times I've been sat in a bush whilst my entire team refuse to hit my targets.

Not sure i even want the pilot that much. If i want credits I've got my e25 and my type.

Soldato
Speaking of Type, had an absolute monster of a game in it today after dusting the thing off after a few months.

I was at 7/10 after doing the dailies so just did the rest. Was looking to be easy until I hit a 7 game losing streak for last one :eek:

I gave up last week. I have done 3 missions (maybe more), but certainly not enough to get the Pilot for free and I have enough other tanks that it does not bother me. The Patton KR is very similar.

I agree with the others in this thread The top 3 AND win is a recipe for frustration.

Associate
After running the missions last week I now feel burnt out and am unlikely to play for a while, never mind complete any more daily grinds.
I just don't have it in me

Soldato
Oh doesn't the time fly when you're having fun. So just the 4 out of 6 left now, see how that pans out over next few days as it's been strangely doable so far even with the rough weekend. Also means I can skip next weekend if I do them now!

Associate
I have completely ignored this set of missions. I wasn't even sure of the requirements other than you had to play on consecutive days which I rarely can.

Back
Top Bottom