****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
I think I will miss the T37 and Bulldog a lot. They look like they're being changed for the worse.

I wonder if the premium lights will just keep their matchmaking, because if they move to the new matchmaking they'll be crazy.

Soldato
Same, Type 64 will become a lot more competitive if doesn't have to see T9 anymore. Might actually invest in one for giggles.

Does look like NA are the guinea pigs for the patch and we still have a little time until in lands on EU.

Soldato
6 games 5 losses, always on the better team 60%+ win chance every game a whitewash !

Time for a coffee break, too early to have a proper drink !!

Soldato
Been playing some arty last week to catch up with T55A missions, forgot how boring and RNG driven it is T7 and beyond. Shots either miss by a mile or hit with pinpoint accuracy and then sit around with 30+ second reload.

New missions for arty actually look even easier, so may give up. Although looking at changes we are all going to be using a lot more repair and first aid kits in general, guess WG are the winner in this one.

Soldato
Arty can be mighty frustrating. I remember spending almost entire reload times looking at a point, fully aimed in on someone not moving at all, fire and completely miss him. Hopefully they'll get that sorted with this patch.

Soldato
I'm plain having a bad week period, just had the two most RNG rage inducing games in my T-54 and AMX 30 Prot, latter can really derp the reasonable man out of you. It's either pinpoint or misses by a country mile, although to be fair it's also laden with **** soft stats on the gun as part of WG's strategy of misleading about tanks stats.

My biggest pet hate though is becoming low rolls on guns, there really needs to be a most consistent damage system than this random nonsense. Just had to shoot an RU-251 on 339 health, gun rolls 334 with 390 average damage, game lost of course as he shoots me on the move from 150m away second later. Seem to be having the same problem with Ravioli, had a game with 8 shots and no kills and yet average roll didn't even reach 340 on a gun with average 390. I really don't see why guns should deviate more than 5% from the average, at least you can then trust them a lot more for have consistent damage rather than adding even more RNG to the game.

Soldato
I've got a new fave tank, the Skoda T 50 !

I got this awhile ago but struggled to play it before I unlocked all it's upgrades so it sat in the garage gathering dust. Played 10 games and won 6 tonight, doing decent dmg and surviving most rounds. It's auto-loader is rather tasty !

Caporegime
I had a hilarious game in the t37. A platoon of heavies started calling me a bot, saying I was a noob, telling me to go to x square etc because i was a crap scout...

Ignored them. Did 3500 spotting dmg and 600 dmg. Came second on the team.

Had more xp than the 3 of them added together.

Sent them each a message after but got no replies...

Killed a pair of stat padders last night in tier 6s in a tier 8 game (also in a tier 6 myself). Despite being the furthest forward on my team I got called a camper by one of them (amongst other things).

There are a lot of idiots playing this game.

Soldato
I had a guy on my team, tier 9 arty(G.W. Tiger) who started insulting the team even before the countdown timer was done, tried to shoot me because I spoke back, then insulted constantly while doing very little.

Turned out he has 33,000 battles, almost 5000 of them at tier 1 and another 15,000 at t2 and 3..

Soldato
Professional seal clubbers, got to love them. Had one whose name literally was some kind of variation of stat_padder and most tanks were under T4, including an insane amount of battles in Pz. B2. He was salty as I killed him and sending messages after the battle so straight onto the black list.

Also met another chap who was actually really good (55% WR) with over 30k battles and every single battle without exception was only in German vehicles!

Soldato
Probably taken some commitment/restraint to only commit to German tanks though!

According to semi official sources EU is getting the patch on 27th so nice of NA to guinea pig it for us. I actually used some gold to fast track from MT-25 to LTTB as a panic move since I thought we may get the patch same time as the yanks. Still have plenty of XP to grind on other two lights I have but have not had time to play a lot lately.

Associate
I had the same guy aswell. Was on my team with his PzB2 platoon and we lost, blamed me for it and then went off on one. Have seen him in the wot forums putting everyone down because of their stats.

Professional seal clubbers, got to love them. Had one whose name literally was some kind of variation of stat_padder and most tanks were under T4, including an insane amount of battles in Pz. B2. He was salty as I killed him and sending messages after the battle so straight onto the black list.[/QUOTE

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I just dont get the whole stats thing in this game

some people are obsessed by them

I just like to drive around in mobile tanks...its why I avoid playing as heavies if at all possible..its just no fun, you crawl to a point on the map where you the other heavies doing the same thing and you shoot each other to a standstill and then inevitably get killed by artillery

Soldato
I don't understand what's happening with my AMX 30 Prot over last week, it's like it's just out to troll me with the gun. I have a 3 skills female crew in there with all the right equipment but the gun is just an absolute potato all of a sudden, whereas I happily drive around like a headless chicken in my T-54 killing things on the move. I get that it's slightly screwed by the soft stats but they don't appear to be that bad, I just don't trust the gun unless I'm fully aimed, lost 5% off my WR in it in the last 5 days alone.

Associate
So... just watched the 9.18 release video and I must say, I'm very much looking forward to it.

At last it appears WG have listened and made many positive changes. The only thing I'm a little dubious about is the T10 Light tanks, but only time will tell with the introduction of these.

Back
Top Bottom