****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Unlocked the T-44 tonight, had most of the parts researched bar the 2nd top engine and top gun (which I will never use). It's not too shabby, what with the recent buffs.

Now the long torturous grind to the obj 430......

Soldato
Unlocked the T-44 tonight, had most of the parts researched bar the 2nd top engine and top gun (which I will never use). It's not too shabby, what with the recent buffs.

Now the long torturous grind to the obj 430......

I feel after the buffs it's probably the most competent T8 non premium medium now, so in that respect it's not the worst grind. Still hate Pershing down to its useless rotten core for example, but while having a similar gun at least this thing can shift and has workable armour.

If you want Soviet bias though compare the stock grind of Object 430 to let's say Leopard Ammorack. Almost insulting how you need to break your back to make most T9 tanks playable from stock (or free xp) yet this thing is ready to play with out the box. In typical Soviet fashion you never have a problem mounting any modules with stock suspension either.

Associate
hmm, im playing my (t6) t34-85 non premium and im much more cautious as i have to play better to get the creds and i have to admit my win rate is a lot higher,
i think its mostly learning the maps, reminds me of csgo.
Still thrustrating tho

Permabanned
Hmm looked at the last page about bots... lads ya know there is a ton of new maps i had a T34 Premium from 2011 and all the KV tanks from the beta.

And returning is a sea of dog poop i had NO Idea about new maps, no credits really, so after some games decided to turn off chat on eu2 because i would be called idiot bot or worse often haha. My WR in the new tiger 2 is a test which is at 47% but maybe a worse scenario is i can get 3k xp a battle 5k in the t34 with prem and boosts and that means i am going to have the e75 before 1500 battles. Thats your problem right here maybe as i wont know enough before maybe quitting and returning again off and on.

I do watch some quickbaby also and the science of victory series helped a hell of a lot to land blind kills. Maybe the wr will go above 50% for a bit as this Tiger is almost maxed out on spotting 550m and 850m but is it prudent to be learning this sniping style and then going into my first ever city brawler? Thats what happens in the tier 8 to 9 german line!

Last edited:
Soldato
Congratulations sir, I'm still stuck on last missions for T-55A over here :D

Cheers :)

Just ignore the missions but have them active unless it's one that requires playing differently. I didn't take the FV out to try for the mission, I was annoyed with losing all the time so took the 183 out to troll people with HESH. Didn't even notice the damage until the end. Lost still though, even though I did 8.1k and our Type 5 did over 4k damage. The rest of the team were too busy staring at their feet or something :confused:

Soldato
Missed out on Kolobanov's and Radley Walter's today because I'm a noob who's still a little clunky with the UDES mechanics and let the last arty piece cap out by a second, as I hit bloody siege mode at a wrong time :mad:

Associate
Back from a few days in Norway and haven't had too bad a day on this today. Did the final grind for the E50 only to realise you need 140K XP to unlock all of the modules as well so I haven't bought it yet. Also about 10K XP off the T28 now so I'll try and finish that grind tomorrow. Came within 500 damage of doing LT15 today just by driving around Malinovka like an idiot in the Luchs, just needed a bit more spotting damage, but there wasn't enough HP left in the enemy team to get it unfortunately.

Despite having a reasonable time on the game today I wish I was still in Norway, but I never get what I wish for :p

Associate
i got the t34-85, , i dont want other tanks apart from tiger and tiger 11 (loved my tiger 2 in beta) but i will grind my t34-85 to the ground, for fun :)), its amazing so that will do me

and will play it cause its feking awesome and fun :) that will do me

tiger an king tiger is amazing, i played it in beta, looks soo cool

back in the day tiger was t5 and king tiger must have been t6

Last edited:
Soldato
It can still be a handful in the right hands, I use mine as a long range sniper tank and it can do a lot of damage that way. Brawling though it's generally totally outclassed.

I mean anything can be a handful in the right hands and exceptionally right circumstances but unfortunately it's still a very sorry tank. Worst part is that it wouldn't require that much fixing to put it right but WG just don't roll like that as there's no money in it, unless you re-buff a whole line to make it very OP so everyone rebuys the tanks and/or uses free XP.

E 75 on the other hand is everything you imagine Tiger II should have been, sold mine recently but actually miss it as it was a proper old fashioned brawler of the old WoT that actually stood the test of time.

Soldato
The E75 is great - it was better before they nerfed the engine as it was a lot more mobile. Still it can side scrape with the best. Problem is with all the tanks that have 'armour' is that people just press '2' for extra skill.

Soldato
I mean anything can be a handful in the right hands and exceptionally right circumstances but unfortunately it's still a very sorry tank. Worst part is that it wouldn't require that much fixing to put it right but WG just don't roll like that as there's no money in it, unless you re-buff a whole line to make it very OP so everyone rebuys the tanks and/or uses free XP.

E 75 on the other hand is everything you imagine Tiger II should have been, sold mine recently but actually miss it as it was a proper old fashioned brawler of the old WoT that actually stood the test of time.

I love the E-75. It's probably my favourite tank overall. I do feel in the current meta it could do with a bit better dpm though.

Soldato
Yeah the DPM has always been low on it but at least high-ish alpha is nice. Don't think I got it before the mobility nerf but it has had a buff for the gun handling since I've owned it which was very welcome.

I'll start playing T-10 soon again for the new mystery tier 10 heavy as I quite liked that too, but may consider buying E-75 again in the future as I just don't fancy the E-100 at all.

Sold the Tiger I toy as well as there's just better tanks out there now, but if I didn't begrudge WG money I would actually consider a T6 premium version of it.

Back
Top Bottom