** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato
After a good few months of being a hermit to get away from idiots in WoW I joined a social guild last week. Feels strange having /g /w /bg /s and y/ back on again. Mature bunch that constantly run old and new raids along with rated BG's and oodles of RP for people so inclined. I've been hellbent of getting my dorf hunter to 85 but for the Lulz joined an Ulduar run last night for the memories of it, not the Achievs since I care zero about that but it would've been an achievs whore wet dream as we pretty much got most achievs out of that place. Also going to farm for the Ashes of A'lar the coming weeks. Guilds aren't all **** run by clueless but well-meaning idiots :p

Associate
Finally got heroic madness down on 25man. 2nd on the server. Fight felt undertuned compared to Spine

in.1307

I'm the yellow paladin in the centre. Had both mounts drop, didnt win either :(

Soldato
Finally got heroic madness down on 25man. 2nd on the server. Fight felt undertuned compared to Spine

in.1307

I'm the yellow paladin in the centre. Had both mounts drop, didnt win either :(

Gz

Gotta admit though DS is kinda easy now, me and a friend 2 healed Ultra and gunship with less then 390iLvl

Me on my H Priest (who I don't play a lot) and him on his resto shaman]

And Ultra went down before hitting enrage without BL so you need even less DPS now

Soldato
So your ****ed about pandas, but not that you can run around as a gnome casting spells or a dwarf with a bear as a pet, or goblin that can run around with jetpacks, or a wolf that can switch between human/wolf whenever he wants and run around like a dog? -_- Pandas have been in warcraft lore for years...

Soldato
Would continue to play this game….. But Pandas.... I couldn't look my wife or Daughter in the face if either walked in on me running round as a ninja panda or grouped with panda’s…

Wow – GTFO Seriously!!!

Well stop playing, no offence with that attitude you won't be missed by Blizz or other players

Nobody forces you to play Pandarens, same as nobody forces you to play a class/fraction you don't like

Oh and Pandarens are cool

Man of Honour
Would continue to play this game….. But Pandas.... I couldn't look my wife or Daughter in the face if either walked in on me running round as a ninja panda or grouped with panda’s…

Wow – GTFO Seriously!!!

But giant cows and gnomes are okay... odd. :p

Soldato

Wow – GTFO Seriously!!!

Where as Blood Elves, Taurens and Gnomes makes them respect you as a man?

Associate
So your ****ed about pandas, but not that you can run around as a gnome casting spells or a dwarf with a bear as a pet, or goblin that can run around with jetpacks, or a wolf that can switch between human/wolf whenever he wants and run around like a dog? -_- Pandas have been in warcraft lore for years...

I've never seen a Panda in WoW before, unless I've been blind all these years?

Back
Top Bottom