***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

It'll have some big drawback though I bet you. :p

Blizzard still seem to hate Warriors though, I honestly think they are the weakest class in the game when it comes to PVP.

If you see a half decent Feral Druid, just don't bother, got a 70 Druid and Warrior myself. When I can crit Warriors in S2/S3 gear for 900+ in Bear Form something is up, I mean Warriors don't even do much damage as I had about 22k armor back then. (July time)

Yes, 15% more missing. :( Better stack that +hit!!

They are poor for PvP, true! :(

Yes, 15% more missing. :( Better stack that +hit!!

They are poor for PvP, true! :(
:(

I do love my Warrior as it's tremendous fun when you get them chains of crits with Enrage and what not up, but my god, nothing frustrates me more than playing it in PvP, especially against Mages. :mad:

being CC'd or snared is the only Weaknesss warrirors have - without it they would steamroll everybody.

Pity Blizzard took away Heroic Leap though, that looked like a seriously fun talent.

Regarding honor points being reset: Lol =)

I had about 15k saved up on my 3 70s so I wont lose too much. I enjoys BGs anyway though so its no biggie for me.

ok what should i roll for wotlk? i only ened to get it to 34 then ill boost it with granted levels.

so far i have a mage and a priest. i've played a druid to 70 and i'm not interested in a warlock.

im going to spend most of my time pvping so i wouldnt mind a melee class or soemthing thats decent in pvp.

any advice? was quite liking the idea of a warrior myself.

being CC'd or snared is the only Weaknesss warrirors have - without it they would steamroll everybody.

Yep, but that's the massive problem right there.

Oh and I know they are good in Arena, any Warrior with a healer is a force to be reckoned with, but for World PvP (even though Blizzard basically killed it) is where Warriors are weak. (unless the other player is balls)

I swear we are meant to be getting a CC breaking/immune ability in WOTLK though?

Now how can you have a two hand weapon in 1h? I mean then it's clearly not a 2h weapon. IMHO this is stupid either its 2h weapon or its not.

Warriors are known for being physically strong, plus it's an old feature from Diablo. Titan's Grip has massive drawbacks to it though - an incredibly high miss rate that also applies to special attacks.

ok what should i roll for wotlk? i only ened to get it to 34 then ill boost it with granted levels.

so far i have a mage and a priest. i've played a druid to 70 and i'm not interested in a warlock.

im going to spend most of my time pvping so i wouldnt mind a melee class or soemthing thats decent in pvp.

Hunter is fun, rogue is fun.

Warriors are decent in PvP...just not on their own.

Seriously though, fun class but very stressful to play in solo PvP.

Quick comparison:

6606961e99199abtest.jpg

FPS was even worse than that just now.

I know it's an oldish post, but are you really complaining about 89 fps?! :eek:

And also about the respeccing, sure, the hybrid classes can do it, but you try doing that constantly and watch your bank balance spiral. I had about 3k saved up before I stopped bothering, and because I had badges and gold to burn I filled out my healing and dps roles on my paladin. Specing retri or holy for some heroics or pvp, then back to prot for a raid soon ate up my gold reserves. 1 spec then spec back costs 100g at the moment, and that's nearly a days worth of dailies that I really cba doing anymore....... Not forgetting the amount of bankspace that all that gear takes up....

Last edited:
Yea, his FPS went down by 100%. I know 89 is still high but I'm willing to bet in areas where he's only managing something like 40-50fps on the Live version (Like the cities), it gets unbearably slow on the beta once he starts nipping about on his flyer. I know it does for me right now.

Bunch of friends are gonna start playing for Lich King so I am too, preparing by getting my Priest to 70 then getting gold!

Starting my new Priest tomorrow, can't believe I've been drawn in by WoW again! Must be my 5th 70. (Well soon to be, I know others have way more 70's but still!)

Using the 'Recruit a friend' thing to level even quicker too. :D

Just be glad they changed the hit on titan's grip, I think before it got changed it was 25% loss of DPS or speed... Then everyone shouted at blizzard. (Everyone being warriors)

Warlocks are getting metamorphosis, which sounds quite nice. Can't remember the tooltip for it. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom