***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

A lot of players who hit 70 (especially in a lot of serious guilds) only have one character.

I nly played one character for ages, and then got bored recently waiting for WOTLK, and people said they were bored too so helping me boost constantly :/ got bored of that too though so far, so I am just twiddling my thumbs waiting now :p

I have:

70 Warrior
70Lock
70 Rogue
70 Palla

My warrior is my main - MT for guild so i'll partly get boosted :) , i'll be leveling him first, then my rogue as hes my gold/pvp machine - should be a nice quick grind on him. Then i'll prob level my palla, so i can kit up as a spare healer for my guild.

People in serious guilds usually have more than 1 char, as they won't play on there main 24/7. Personally on my main, i don't do heroics, or anything like that anymore, all i do is raid. My alts are where the fun is in.

I have:

70 Warrior
70Lock
70 Rogue
70 Palla

My warrior is my main - MT for guild so i'll partly get boosted :) , i'll be leveling him first, then my rogue as hes my gold/pvp machine - should be a nice quick grind on him. Then i'll prob level my palla, so i can kit up as a spare healer for my guild.

People in serious guilds usually have more than 1 char, as they won't play on there main 24/7. Personally on my main, i don't do heroics, or anything like that anymore, all i do is raid. My alts are where the fun is in.

:p I might have said that badly, I meant they had alts, but usually on raid with one charater. Well, at the least that is how it is for most of the people I know, they usually only have 1, but possibly have 2 (a healer and DPS for example).

For some reason though half the people I know are druids and paladins, so I guess they are ok with diversity :p

Sure you could... but I have a life and a job :p

When I had a job that was 10 hours a day and a semi-serious relationship I got a priest to 60 in three weeks, it can't be that hard. That was before the exp nerf and nowadays its a joke and an overestimated 'challenge'.

:p I might have said that badly, I meant they had alts, but usually on raid with one charater. Well, at the least that is how it is for most of the people I know, they usually only have 1, but possibly have 2 (a healer and DPS for example).

For some reason though half the people I know are druids and paladins, so I guess they are ok with diversity :p

A mate of mine has a shammy and a druid..

both are MH/BT level healers.... don't ask why...

My palla, has prot gear, only KZ level stuff, same as his healing gear atm.

You get more gold per quest @ level 70.

Alternatives include dailies (I have not done one before, only a PVP one) or farming.

Herbs are probably going for a bomb about now though (I haven't checked for a few days).

aye my new hunter alt, lvl 39 only prof i have is skinning.

I have ~340g and i have bought my normal mount. Best way is as everyone has suggested pick up everything vendor it all you would be surprised how every couple of silver soon adds up. Never EVER buy anything off the AH most of the time its over priced crap that really isnt worth the gold.

Look for underpriced twink gear on the AH and sell it for more, I made several hundred G on my alt doing that.

thats all well an good saying that but if he is only lvl 38 and this is a first char. How the hell is he meant to know what underpriced is.

If you do wanna play AH make sure you get auctioneer, great mod to keep track of prices etc

Looking forward to this patch tomorrow, just hope the servers aren't down all day, Hallows end starts at the wknd aswell :)

So anyone else horded all the mats for inscriptions ?

Done this on my alt rogue, should be able to max it out in a few mins :D

I have tons of herbs, especially the lower level ones. Should be enough.

I don't have much of a problem for the first levels when I turn to Death Knight. I am still not sure which profession is best yet to go with it on my main. BUT, I could go with a different set of professions. At some point I need to see which benefit my character the most.

Looking forward to this patch tomorrow, just hope the servers aren't down all day, Hallows end starts at the wknd aswell :)

Well seeming as account managment has been down for a good 5+ hours and they still have no idea what is wrong i would count on them screwing up tommorow and having a 24 hour downtime!

Back
Top Bottom