oh, and did you know that 9/11 WAS A HOAX?

Associate
It certainly wasn't a "hoax", I saw it on the TV, it happened - and there is a huge gulf now, where the twin towers were.

Or did you mean it's a "conspiracy".

Man of Honour
VIRII said:

51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

:eek:

Soldato
Azza said:
Didnt they really go to war in Iraq / Middle East becasue they were going to start trading oil in Euros and not USD or something and then the USD would become and more worthless or something.

Not sure if that is the correct but that is what my physics teacher told me, please dont hurt me.
If that is the case, and i had heard something similar some time ago, then it didnt work very well. Its pretty much BOGOF on bucks at the moment :D

Permabanned

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Look, it may have been terrorists, but the US knew it was going to happen and allowed it to happen to further their own agenda.

now MOVE ON!

Don
iCraig said:
The camera fitted to their landing module?

Found something on the BBC site, but the infamous picture you can see the landing module...

Apparently, Armstrong crawled through the tube, pulled a rope which detatched a camera. That's when the famous shots and speech happened.

Interesting none the less.

Permabanned
Raz said:
Look, it may have been terrorists, but the US knew it was going to happen and allowed it to happen to further their own agenda.

now MOVE ON!
You believe that?
Really?
How can we take anything you say about Islam seriously when you are clearly not demonstrating rational thought here?

Permabanned
VIRII said:
You believe that?
Really?
How can we take anything you say about Islam seriously when you are clearly not demonstrating rational thought here?
Kettle meet Pot

It not as if some of your views on government conspiracies aren't straight out of the tin foil hat brigades lexicon.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Sleepy said:
Kettle meet Pot

It not as if some of your views on government conspiracies aren't straight out of the tin foil hat brigades lexicon.

and I was only joking too. Great.

Any word on that Evolution thread? Got a new book to burn - Richard Dawkins: The God Delusion

Back
Top Bottom