Ok...so its Dec 31st. Your personal GOTY ?

Soldato
Resident Evil: Village

Really hard call though. There has been some great games this year.

Soldato
Nothing though Valheim would get my vote, wouldn't care if the devs never touched it again, had 150 hours out of it and loved it

Soldato
Nothing though Valheim would get my vote, wouldn't care if the devs never touched it again, had 150 hours out of it and loved it

I'll put you down as the "Nothing at all" category then, Valheim is still in early access so cant be entered under rule #3

Caporegime
The trouble with GOTY threads is that I never play games on their release year. I grab them 12 months or so later for 10% of the price :p

So any thread asking me to rate 2021 games is a non-starter :p

Best game I played this year was HZD :p

Soldato
The trouble with GOTY threads is that I never play games on their release year. I grab them 12 months or so later for 10% of the price :p

Best game I played this year was HZD :p

I actually do know what you mean, for example the out and out best game that I played this year wasnt RE:Village (the game that I gave my GOTY to), it was Metro Exodus but I came a bit late to the Metro Exodus party because that came out nearly 3 years ago.

Soldato

Very true, just started RDR2 and probably less buggy/smooth after months of updates!

Top Bottom