Ok...so its Dec 31st. Your personal GOTY ?

Man of Honour
OP
it should be on steam in january ? cause i believe it was on epic this year, so 1 full year on epic, usually syeam release a year later ? but ive heard no word on it ?

Ah, as its that close (possibly) I'll wait and see if it pops up on Steam then as thats where my other Hitman games are.

Soldato
Only bought a single game that came out this year and that was Car Mechanic Simulator 2021. I enjoyed it and even added it to my Favourites on Steam (only have 4 in that list after Fallout 4 got relegated this year) so may as well give it a GOTY :D

Soldato
Only bought a single game that came out this year and that was Car Mechanic Simulator 2021. I enjoyed it and even added it to my Favourites on Steam (only have 4 in that list after Fallout 4 got relegated this year) so may as well give it a GOTY :D

You know it's been a bad year when Car Mechanic Simulator is nominated for GOTY :cry::D

Man of Honour
OP

Funnily enough some of those are surprisingly good fun, I played Gas Station Simulator this year, which on paper shouldnt be in any way fun but I actually really enjoyed it :D

Associate
Metroid Dread for me, thoroughly enjoyed it all the way through and still wanted more by the end.

Not necessarily a full game, but the Streets of Rage 4 DLC also kept me entertained for a good while. It also reminded me how good the base game was, which funnily enough was one of my GOTY last year.

Back
Top Bottom