Ok...so its Dec 31st. Your personal GOTY ?

Soldato
Picked it up on steam for £11.99 recently. Will be playing it soon. Hope it is as good as some make it out to be. Got a PS5 controller too, wonder if that will help?

I used a controller and had no issues. Definitely the way to go imo.

Soldato
Nothing at all has a whole lot now. Lets hope 2022 is a better year otherwise we'll all end up wondering why we bother with gaming at all when we've gone 2 years with no game that we consider good enough to be our goty :D

The release schedule is much better than last years already. Feb is going to be a good month.

Dying Light 2 -- February 4
Lost Ark -- February 11
Horizon Forbidden West -- February 18
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen -- February 22
Elden Ring -- February 25
Saints Row -- February 25

Man of Honour
OP
bEcAuSe ThE gAmEs WeRe *****

edit: Except Valheim, but OP banned all early access.

Because some people wont have considered anything that they played to be worthy of their GOTY and because as Lethal rightly mentions, I use the same rules as Cohhcarnage on his GOTY awards, which is that the games chosen must be at least version 1.0

Associate
As most people have said its been a pretty poor year for gaming so my choice has to be the Village which was a pretty good game anyways.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The release schedule is much better than last years already. Feb is going to be a good month.

Dying Light 2 -- February 4
Lost Ark -- February 11
Horizon Forbidden West -- February 18
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen -- February 22
Elden Ring -- February 25
Saints Row -- February 25
Only one there apart from Dying Light 2 I am interested in is Horizon. But pretty sure that is a PS5 exclusive. Won't be on pc for a while no?

Back
Top Bottom