Ok...so its Dec 31st. Your personal GOTY ?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Age of Empires 4 for me. Easily put the most hours into that and had the most fun.

Resident Evil Village was fun, but Age of Empires 4 was definitely a lot more fun overall.

Man of Honour
OP
Nothing at all has a whole lot now. Lets hope 2022 is a better year otherwise we'll all end up wondering why we bother with gaming at all when we've gone 2 years with no game that we consider good enough to be our goty :D

Man of Honour
OP
More surprised you never voted for it since you seem to like it and all. :D

I liked a lot of games this year but that doesnt mean that they are all GOTY, just incase you arent familiar with the concept, only 1 game can be a persons GOTY and its possible for a person to like more than 1 game in a calendar year, thank you for your contribution to the GOTY though, good to know that your choice was BF2042 :D

Caporegime
I liked a lot of games this year but that doesnt mean that they are all GOTY, just incase you arent familiar with the concept, only 1 game can be a persons GOTY and its possible for a person to like more than 1 game in a calendar year, thank you for your contribution to the GOTY though, good to know that your choice was BF2042 :D

And if you actually think that was a choice then i've a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. :p

Back
Top Bottom