Ok...so its Dec 31st. Your personal GOTY ?

Soldato
Days Gone, it was a lot of fun, hope they add a good DLC.
I'd agree with Days Gone. Replayed the damn thing 3 times and loved every moment of it. Sadly we won't ever see anything new for it though.

Initially I would have said Valheim if it wasn't for the rules. Despite it's short lived epic status, it was a brilliant MP game that was challenging and great fun.

Man of Honour
I've played very few 2021 titles so I'm going with It Takes Two that I have been playing Coop with my son over the holidays. Seems well designed with good graphics, I think we are about halfway through (snow globe level).

I suspect FH5 will overtake it later this year but I've barely played it as been focussing more on FH3 and FM7.

Man of Honour
OP
That's a shocking list without Early Access games included. Very very poor.

Yeah, 2021 wasnt a great year for 1.0 releases it has to be said. I'm not even sure that we can attribute that to the Covid situation either, think it was just a poor year. Here's hoping that 2022 will be better.

Soldato
Yeah, 2021 wasnt a great year for 1.0 releases it has to be said. I'm not even sure that we can attribute that to the Covid situation either, think it was just a poor year. Here's hoping that 2022 will be better.
What won or were top 3 in last years goty thread?

Associate
Should I pick up "Nothing at All" now, or wait until there is a GOTY version ? ;)

It's a sad indictment that the 2021 game of the year could be ..... nothing.

Soldato
Wow Classic ( TBC expansion ).

Bit of a protest vote but that's definitely the title that's consumed most of my time this year.

If not acceptable then AoE4

Soldato
Should I pick up "Nothing at All" now, or wait until there is a GOTY version ? ;)

It's a sad indictment that the 2021 game of the year could be ..... nothing.

Yeah, a poor year for PC gaming. Most of the best games this year were console exclusives or played/ran better on console (Returnal, Forza Horizon, halo infinite).

Associate
Yeah, a poor year for PC gaming. Most of the best games this year were console exclusives or played/ran better on console (Returnal, Forza Horizon, halo infinite).

I completely agree. You can add MS Flight Sim to the list of stuff that plays better on console rather than PC ( which is a travesty ).

Last edited:
Soldato
Willy Jetman: The Revenge of Astromonkey was my surprise hit very closely followed by Factorio. Two superb games that everyone needs to play!

Back
Top Bottom