Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AlienWhere
Hey very nice ^^, Id suggest the same monitor if u r wanting dual display, just keeps it looking nice.

Its all very clean, personaly id love to see the keyboard and mouse in silver or black to just give it the edge, but very nice all the same

Which is why I'm thinking of getting the Microsoft bluetooth wireless desktop, or Logitech Wireless desktop MX. With my Intellimouse explorer as backup for mad Quake fragging.

For the silver and black effect the Logitech wins, but I prefer the feel of the Microsoft ones....

Originally posted by Acliff
Right my turn....

Computer soon to be getting a 9600pro all in wonder, second Hercules LCD, possibly the 19inch one.....
or should I get the 17 inch so that it all looks nice?
I'm checking out the Denon hifi, to see if it will fit with my shuttle... If it does thats possibly a future purchase.
I mean, what are student overdrafts for, if not for things I don't and probably will not ever need? :D

woohoo someone with the same speakers as me \o/

Originally posted by Robert
woohoo someone with the same speakers as me \o/

I love those speakers, fairly smart looking, and the bass is immense! All for 70 quid hehe. Although i'm tempted to get a denon system to put under my shuttle, and use the mission speakers from those. Denon unit is 210mm whereas the shuttle is 200mm. Probably feed out from the digital out to the denon, and use the sub through the headphone jack. I think 2x2.1 would be a tad cluttered.

desk1.jpg

case2.jpg

Originally posted by gezza
Groovedude

what fridge is that, lol i wouldnt mind one for my room :)n he he

Kool Kube - Budweiser

You can get Stella, Guiness and another one too i think

Around £100.

Why are your HDD like that groovedude?

\\Chris

Let me Join the fun yay!!!!

I like this setup as it is but im going to change the keyboard and mouse soon,

Robbie-Hole_Setup.jpg

No as "Clasy" as others but its okay

Robbie-Flash_Side_Light.jpg

I think the above pic makes the case look really nice although in RL it is really nice anyway

Robbie-Case.jpg

And the front. the red is not that light though its a little darker, im makeing the blue power l.e.d.s brighter. and the two red leds one top one bottom i might make brighter or change to another colour :p

So what you think ? :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by matskiosaurus
Very nice, what desk is that? Looks a bit like the Ikea Jerker...

Got it from a place called space2.com but i do believe they have gone out of business now tho :( its a really nice desk and i love it :)

just took some pics of my shuttle i got arounda week ago:

picture_017.jpg

excuse the messy desk :p
picture_020.jpg

picture_021.jpg

in the dark, the bl00 powelight :d

i have some better ones, but there all too big, and i have no decent way of resizing them

-james

It's a glass topped one from Ikea (the top and legs are separate - different products if you see what I mean). Cost about £90 in total. And it's aluminium edged to match my case :D

madmaca.

I second this, nice system great decor too but gees man get that Coolermaster off da floor, have some respect.

Seriously though a good case should be showed off, its not as if its some oul PB or de11, poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom