Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I would have put it on the desk, but the missus wasn't convinced. And since she bought me the desk, I could hardly go against her wishes (for the time being at least ;)). I kinda like how I can see the bloo glow through the top of the desk anyhow :D

The legs are also from Ikea, but are a separate product.

madmaca.

Soldato
Ok you have a point "women" eh. I see this is your living area/room

Id recommend you look for a small glass 2-3 shelf (simular style) bookcase that fits below the desk and rotate it to fit the shape/position the pc is in. You can get em for about £20 - £30.

Personally think it would finish it.

Associate
Originally posted by madmaca
Here's mine :D :

desktop1.jpg

desktop3.jpg

madmaca.

two things bothering me whats the cube your headphones are resting on and whats the object behind them that looks like a telephone base station?

Associate
Originally posted by Chopper
two things bothering me whats the cube your headphones are resting on and whats the object behind them that looks like a telephone base station?

The cube my headphones is on is one of my rear Home Cinema speakers (this is my corner of my livingroom), and the thing behind that is the transmitter for the cordless headphones. :D

madmaca.

L c

L c

Associate
Originally posted by Adaptive
Sorry for the okish quality, I've been playing around with my camera functions :p

room.jpg

how do you use ur pc's? where do you put your legs if you even could put a chair there, do you stand up?

Permabanned
lol, a chair just about fits in :D Had to remove it for the pic though, else you would have seen nothing but chair :p

I have one leg to the left of me PC and one leg to the right ;)

Permabanned
just realised, chopper u got the same light as me :D

Ikea right ? ;)

Also:

Ive spotted your desk top, and the legs, but where did you find that aliminium for around the edge ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom