Old Desktop Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mr Latte
Sorry did anyone mention a 5 year warranty? :D

I certainly didn't, I work in the warehouse.:)

I know what you mean though, you should hear the staff meetings.:rolleyes:

Coverplan, Coverplan, Coverplan, oh did I mention Easiplan?:p

Tom

Last edited:
Re: New desktop pics seeing as this forum is on its knees

Originally posted by Psilonaught
desk.jpg

desknight1.jpg

desknight2.jpg

Silent 24 DL machine on left, with Netgear DSL modem/router next to it. Samsung 181T and Vapolianli on the right

Now i never have to leave my flat :p

Can you or anyone tell me what that small case is (model, make etc) looks really cool.

Cheers

Its available In the UK, from a small but well known competitor.

A fantastic looking Small Form Factor case that is an ideal case for the user wanting a compact but good looking chassis. It is constructed from Aluminium and has a perspex surround giving the case an elegant appearance.

Includes 150w PSU
Dimensions : 280 x 110 x 375mm (w x h x d)

For suitable motherboards, please see here (MiniITX Models)

£84.26 ex VAT £99.01 inc VAT

Is cool though.

EDIT: REVIEW:
http://www.walibe.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=10

Last edited:
Originally posted by MagicBoy
Dr Pepper is divine.

Only two beverages are nicer :
2nd Place - Mountain Dew
1st Place - Guinness

Mmmmmmm. Mountain Dew. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry for going back 3 months and being off-topic... but can you still get Mountain Dew? I used to love that stuff...

Originally posted by gavinpoo
Sorry for going back 3 months and being off-topic... but can you still get Mountain Dew? I used to love that stuff...

Not in the UK. :mad:

Still widely available in the US, there are a few websites that import it, but you're looking at £1 a can :eek:

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Originally posted by nomore
g5guts.jpg

Dual 2GHz G5, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 200GB Lacie External HDD, 20" Apple Cinema Display.

I'm want to replace the standard hard disk with a 74GB Western Digital Raptor, and add a 250GB Western Digital Caviar for the second drive. I will also upgrade the RAM.

That is one very very impressive setup there.
I like the way that the G5s are being cooled. Very efficient. Hopefully the new BTX form factor will bring similar cooling setups.

---------------------------
Heres some pics of my work area. Very old pictures. about 5 months old i think. My desk layout has changed since, as has the innards of my rig.
Desk_Main.JPG

Changes include;
New PSU (Antec TruBlue 480W).
Change of HD positions.
Neater insides.
VGA Silencer/Ramsinks on video card.
Monitor has "ghetto" stand, made of two old hifi speakers taped together!.
To the left of the TFT, is an iPod/Dock, then a CD Rack.
I have a bit of old card as a mouse mat!.
My door on the Chieftec Case is now broke!.
Thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

I`d update them, but in a few weeks, im doing a very big upgrade, so i`ll take some pictures then, and repost here!.

More pictures here;
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/boomam

Right my turn....

desktop.jpg

desktop2.jpg

Computer soon to be getting a 9600pro all in wonder, second Hercules LCD, possibly the 19inch one.....
or should I get the 17 inch so that it all looks nice?
I'm checking out the Denon hifi, to see if it will fit with my shuttle... If it does thats possibly a future purchase.
I mean, what are student overdrafts for, if not for things I don't and probably will not ever need? :D

Originally posted by Acliff
Right my turn....

desktop.jpg

desktop2.jpg

Computer soon to be getting a 9600pro all in wonder, second Hercules LCD, possibly the 19inch one.....
or should I get the 17 inch so that it all looks nice?
I'm checking out the Denon hifi, to see if it will fit with my shuttle... If it does thats possibly a future purchase.
I mean, what are student overdrafts for, if not for things I don't and probably will not ever need? :D

Hey very nice ^^, Id suggest the same monitor if u r wanting dual display, just keeps it looking nice.

Its all very clean, personaly id love to see the keyboard and mouse in silver or black to just give it the edge, but very nice all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom