One month til Pro evo/Fifa

ElRazur said:
Should be here tommorow, I wont be playing any decent game for now....Stupid bus driver crash into my fto :( I think am gonna put it up forsale. Email in trust if anyone is interested.

Ok... so you just got a 360, but no games. due to an unrelated bus and foot (I am assuming that Fto is a typo for foot)accident you can not get any games so you are putting the console up for sale (which you will sell for a loss). Is that right?

I'm starting to think you are a few slices short of a loaf :p

Why not buy some games over the interweb? or alternatively download a bundle of demos/ arcade games through live?

Kronologic said:
Ok... so you just got a 360, but no games. due to an unrelated bus and foot (I am assuming that Fto is a typo for foot)accident you can not get any games so you are putting the console up for sale (which you will sell for a loss). Is that right?

I'm starting to think you are a few slices short of a loaf :p

Why not buy some games over the interweb? or alternatively download a bundle of demos/ arcade games through live?

Erm no, i didnt pay the shop price ;) , I paid way less than the £300 mark for the top of the range one (dont remember *** is called) - wireless controller, headset, hard drive etc.

By the looks of things so far, i have to pay out to get the fto done hence why i wanna put it up for sale so as to help cover cost. See my thread in motors section.

ElRazur said:
Erm no, i didnt pay the shop price ;) , I paid way less than the £300 mark for the top of the range one (dont remember *** is called) - wireless controller, headset, hard drive etc.

By the looks of things so far, i have to pay out to get the fto done hence why i wanna put it up for sale so as to help cover cost. See my thread in motors section.

cars are over rated. Bust a few moves on the 360 and you will be walking everywhere.

Pay out (hmm sounds like you crashed into the stupid bus)

Kronologic said:
Pay out (hmm sounds like you crashed into the stupid bus)

English is not my strongest point you know. :p I meant i have to pay some one to do it privately - claimed already this year, another claim and NCB gets a cut.

Anyway, i do wanna keep the xbox 360, as we speak, im making all the right moves so as to get more money to fix the car. BTW, what game do you have? I will lkove to battle you and whup your arse - for disagreeing with me on here most of the time.

ElRazur said:
English is not my strongest point you know. :p I meant i have to pay some one to do it privately - claimed already this year, another claim and NCB gets a cut.

Anyway, i do wanna keep the xbox 360, as we speak, im making all the right moves so as to get more money to fix the car. BTW, what game do you have? I will lkove to battle you and whup your arse - for disagreeing with me on here most of the time.

GRAW. Gamertag in Sig.

Edit. Acutally I think if you click on my Sig it will let you see all the games I have ever played (When Xbox.com is up)

Last edited:
I'll probably get both I think but definately FIFA 07 soon as it comes out.

Can't beat FIFA for pick up and play and it's authentic feel. Most of my mates don't play games consoles and only do so when they come round my house after a few beers, they just aren't interested in games like Pro Evo.

I reckon I'll wait until I can pick up Pro Evo for £20

Been hammering FIFA world cup and its far to scripted, its so easy to score the same goals, its a great game to pick up and play like chong warrior said but PES 6 is the game for me.

Btw pick up FIFA 07 or PES 6 for £33.99 from shopto.net only if its your first order

Last edited:
Ill be getting PES6

My only question is whether to get it on my PS2 so it comes naturally to all my mates when they're over or to get it on my 360 which obviously should be technically superior

Decisions Decisions :rolleyes:

Its obviously Pro Evo 6, however i bought a second hand fifa 06 from MM last week, and while the game itself is rubbish, i have become driven to complete all the challenges to get my 500 gamer points, although im stuck fast on australia vs solomon islands, which seem to play better than Brazil.

I absolutely hate the game, yet im compelled to complete it to at least get something back from my time.

I'm going to rent both, I can't really judge Fifa yet as the 360 version is supposedly more pro-evo like.

If EA can get it right, then I'll go for Fifa because of all the correct team names/strips etc.

That's a big if though....

Chrisss said:
I'm going to rent both, I can't really judge Fifa yet as the 360 version is supposedly more pro-evo like.

If EA can get it right, then I'll go for Fifa because of all the correct team names/strips etc.

That's a big if though....

There's no font size big enough to express just how big that "if" really is.

hm DEFFO PES. However, do I get it for the PS2 which im a natural on or 360 which im new to. Will I soon learn how to use the 360 controller? prolly silly question and i ll just get it on 360 :P

Back
Top Bottom