OnePlus One.

Soldato
Nope, nothing. I entered a SGS3 I've got sat in the draw (has got a tiny crack in the glass at the bottom), but I suspect they'll be wanting those with phones as new and expensive as possible to gain maximum effect.

Possibly not a good idea to take a hammer to the S3 given what happened to the S5 when I saw it hammered last week (the "Febreze" video).

It shall remain a backup to my Nexus 5. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
*get some febreeze or something* haha.

LMAO

that video is the first video in years to actually genuinely make me laugh, people post funny videos all the time but they have never made me actually laugh out loud like this one did and that phrase had me killing myself after i heard him choking

Soldato
Why do I have to jump through hoops to buy one?

Just sell the damn phone you bunch of morons.

Probably because they're expecting a more sizeable demand than a company of their size can cater for, and it's more fair to allow people who have been following the project for a while and signed up for an invite to be given the first chance to buy one.

Caporegime
With 1.4 million views though and adverts, he has probably made a lot of money....: /

he's been doing this for years but he's not quite the expert he thinks he is. he gets a lot of things wrong, for example he says the best headphones to buy are M50's, they are simply terrible compared to other options and extremely overhyped.

he just bought into the head fi hype on them.

MDR-7506 (Studio Reference quality), HD25-1 II (DJ and Portable), Fidelio X1 (Home Cinema and Gaming) are all better options for specific uses and within similar price bracket to the M50's

Back
Top Bottom