OnePlus One.

Soldato
I think it makes the Oppo Find 7a look quite interesting if they get some more up for pre order that is.

The Find 7a includes LTE band 20, micro sd and removable battery, with only a slight compromise on CPU and memory.

Soldato
I can see how this would bother someone who is hankering for a new phone. :p

I doubt I'd go for this one just due to the size, I'm more of a fan of something a little smaller.

But from what I've seen, general availability won't be until possibly August! And even then it may only be available through OnePlus directly, shipping from America. So by that time the Note 4, G3 and the rumoured larger-screened iPhones will likely all be around, that's some stiff competition!

Plus I'm sure I'm not alone in not being that keen on ordering directly from a totally unknown company, and having to ship the phone half way around the world if anything goes wrong.

It's a nice phone, but a few annoying admin/production/distribution issues may really hurt their sales.

Soldato
I doubt I'd go for this one just due to the size, I'm more of a fan of something a little smaller.

But from what I've seen, general availability won't be until possibly August! And even then it may only be available through OnePlus directly, shipping from America. So by that time the Note 4, G3 and the rumoured larger-screened iPhones will likely all be around, that's some stiff competition!

Plus I'm sure I'm not alone in not being that keen on ordering directly from a totally unknown company, and having to ship the phone half way around the world if anything goes wrong.

It's a nice phone, but a few annoying admin/production/distribution issues may really hurt their sales.

They will have them ready to ship in the mentioned countries when they got stock.
I.E The people in the UK that order one, it will come from the EU, so no vat.

Soldato
I'm currently still using my Galaxy S2, contract ends in August.

I was really looking forward to this phone, especially with regards to smaller than Z1 shape they claimed.

Well turns out it's longer than a Note 3, so they essentially lied.

Might just get the Nexus 5 to be honest or the HTC One, I don't like these stupidly big phones.

Soldato
A great alternative to the Nexus 5 however the invite system does kill it.
Once it does become available to the general public and the price is agreeable it will definitely be an option.

A good effort however the company needs to cut the hype as it's very annoying.

Soldato
That gadget show link...... This comment on their mini review is exactly why I cannot watch their show.

It runs a new version of the Cyanogenmod operating system, called Cyanogenmod 11S. It’s based on Android, but on the downside, this may be a bit tricker to get to grips with than the more familiar iOS.

Because apparently everyone uses iOS and has never used android. They cant seem to comprehend any device that isn't apple these days.

Back
Top Bottom