Only MAJOR overclockers need apply - survey!

Permabanned
mxp?

I'm currently using an mobile xp (presumably what you mean?) and i can get it Pistable at 2.82ghz.

My nf7 is seriously buggered though, won't really work at 200fsb or above, so i've stopped overclocking it for the time being.

Associate
TheJet... see if you can match this...

cuscus97, I'm closing on you... the CPU & MEM are starting to burn in now (1.9v on CPU will do that though!)

It's everyday stable (Net, light gaming), but it's *not* PI stable though, bins it at iteration 8, even with 1.93 vcore in BIOS :mad:

Ambient is still high at about 25c, so i can't wait to move the rig to a colder area.

Associate
my effort on water

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Associate
Mercyless, what week and stepping is your 3700? Also, what mobo are you using?

I've tried to get mine to 3Ghz, but it won't seem to get stable, even on 1.7v. I can get 2.9Ghz, but just can't push the extra little bit to 3Ghz.

Edit: Just remembered the clocks posted don't have to be stable, so here's my 3Ghz suicide shot. :)

A64 SD 3700+ CABGE 0515SPMW on water using Corsair XMS PC4400.

Last edited:
Associate
Kesnel said:
Mercyless, what week and stepping is your 3700? Also, what mobo are you using?

I've tried to get mine to 3Ghz, but it won't seem to get stable, even on 1.7v. I can get 2.9Ghz, but just can't push the extra little bit to 3Ghz.

Edit: Just remembered the clocks posted don't have to be stable, so here's my 3Ghz suicide shot. :)

A64 SD 3700+ CABGE 0515SPMW on water using Corsair XMS PC4400.

3700 week & stepping, i dunno of hand , had it written down somewhere, but i check next time i undo w/block. got cpu, may time ,from here
i'm on dfi sli dr mobo.
i can do few things on 3 ghz , but prime fails in 1-2 mins, s&m seize the comp.

Permabanned
my x2 3800+. Got them on friday, been running about 24 hours so far. This is the highest speeds i've yet to try, as it's my first ever play with a64.
Running a Spi32m atm, wasn't stable at 1.55v. Going to do some big burn in, see if i can't get it down a bit.
Oh btw, this is on a freezer 64. Moving to watercooling when i can get a new gpu block.

Time to add an X2 table to your chart?

Back
Top Bottom