Only MAJOR overclockers need apply - survey!

hi ancientone most An7 stop at 223 fsb i went throught 5 before i got one that done 250 fsb.

the NF7 would have been better as most of these hit 260 with ease.

I think you should try Mantaray XT (2.6) CPC On. (bios)
Nf2 boards are very flakey and dont like anything bar 1.1 ratio and i would not use more than 1.9 volts on water cooling unless it is real top end stuff or you have went vapo bong tower cooling way.

My water tower is better than any water cooling kits and i only use 2v as i like the chip to live longer than a few months.

P.s mine has been running at 2860 for over a year now :D

Last edited:
here is a nice M-xp fsb
sisoft283.jpg

Dup said:
I'm running an Asus A8N SLi Premium, not the best for high voltage OCing. ATM I have no pushed it to 1.55v and it primed 2 mins stable before I quit, which is a breakthrough.

I know it sounds stupid but try disabling Leagacy USB in the bios and see how she Primes then ;-) I've heard of this being enabled causing memtest #6 to show errors on Asus boards, maybe Prime95 is quiting out on a memory test?

Well I got my 3700 san diego to just over 3ghz today (unstable). I'm quite impressed as I'm using the stock hsf and putting the max voltage my board allows (1.75v) through my chip. I'll post some pictures up tomorrow.

specs:
3700 san diego
gigabyte k8n-sli
4*512mb value ram
seasonic 430w

edit: here ya go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom