Origin Access Comes to PC

Soldato
Intriguing. However I'm skeptical it will get anything worth playing in a reasonable time frame of release.

For example you can get bf4 keys for £5.85 so you've only got what a month and a half before you start paying over the odds for it.

Soldato
Hard sell for a total of 15 games.

Great idea, but ea's library on the pc is rather lacking. If however they decided to bring back the sports and action games to the pc, the nhl, madden's, PGA, skate, ssx type games, id be all in.

NHL alone would swing it for me. The reason they stopped bothering was because of piracy, if they tied it to the digital service download only with a live account, problem solved, instant sell, same with the golf.

Last edited:
Soldato

Great idea, but ea's library on the pc is rather lacking. If however they decided to bring back the sports and action games to the pc, the nhl, madden's, PGA, skate, ssx type games back to the pc, id be all in.

NHL alone would swing it for me. The reason they stopped bothering was because of piracy, if they tied it to the digital service download only with a live account, problem solved, instant sell, same with the golf.

yep exactly this

Caporegime

Great idea, but ea's library on the pc is rather lacking. If however they decided to bring back the sports and action games to the pc, the nhl, madden's, PGA, skate, ssx type games, id be all in.

Agreed here. I am a bit of a TW fan myself and would happily pay a sub for the games you mention.

Caporegime
I wish they'd just bin origin and give the rights to steam :(

To be honest, and pretty much since Origin was released, I've had very few issues, certainly single figures. Compare that to Steam which, at the same age, was riddled with bugs, disconnections, problems signing in, getting disconnected etc. I still have the occasional steam issue as it is. The only thing Origin could do better is remove the retarded 100 friends list limit.

Soldato
fantastic on Xbox One tbh

the 10 hour "demos" are very worthwhile for a start - 10 hours is a long time especially in single player games

I think they add one or two games a month if like Xbox One

Soldato
fantastic on Xbox One tbh

the 10 hour "demos" are very worthwhile for a start - 10 hours is a long time especially in single player games

I think they add one or two games a month if like Xbox One

Keep in mind that you can't play the full game unravelled is just the first 2 levels for instance. I do want to see what it is like though. I own all the vault games I would want to play, but I would recommend dragon age and bf for that price. A month is easily enough time to play it through.

Soldato
I'm region blocked from looking at that at work, Does it have the yearly sub like xbox?

On Xbox its very much worth the £20 a year, Would i pay again for PC as well? i own the 2 games i would play (BF4 and Titanfall) on origin so probably not.

Soldato
I'm region blocked from looking at that at work, Does it have the yearly sub like xbox?

On Xbox its very much worth the £20 a year, Would i pay again for PC as well? i own the 2 games i would play (BF4 and Titanfall) on origin so probably not.

see OP :p

Soldato
This make a bit more sense on the Xbox where you can't necessarily get games as cheaply, also, I paid like £9 for 12 months on my last renewal, so when you look at it that way the Origin version isn't that great.

Is the only PC option £3.99 p/m? No yearly option?

Back
Top Bottom