Oscar Pistorius thread

Soldato
Good news.... Hope they move him to a proper prison too.

I've seen Ross Kemp's Gang docu. So I know what a real prison looks like.... Send him to Pollsmoor Prison

I've known some 26's and 28's in my life. They are not people you want to look sideways at and that's OUTSIDE prison where numbers mean nothing. I'd love to see him inside Pollsmoor...

Caporegime
That's a better sentence although still not enough imo. The previous judge needs to be looked into, probably on the take.

possibly though... "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

black female judge in a country which aggressively promotes affirmative action, it is quite likely she's simply incompetent/stupid

a friend of mine worked over there for a year as a medic and the stories about some of what goes on in the hospitals, the quality of some of the "doctors" etc.. is rather :eek:

Permabanned
I think a couple of years jail sentence would probably have been about right. He made a mistake based on his paranoia for thinking he was going to get robbed and and went in to 'fight or flight' mode. At that point rationale thinking went out the window and he unloaded some bullets in to where he thought an intruder was. The poor fella deserved better and no point locking him up for so long.

Soldato
I think a couple of years jail sentence would probably have been about right. He made a mistake based on his paranoia for thinking he was going to get robbed and and went in to 'fight or flight' mode. At that point rationale thinking went out the window and he unloaded some bullets in to where he thought an intruder was. The poor fella deserved better and no point locking him up for so long.

Didn’t know you were in to fishing. Not sure you’ll catch any fish in here :p

Soldato

Yeh, the poor guy was just misunderstood. Instead of locking him up they should have given him a few million dollars in compensation for the mental trauma he suffered at losing his beloved girlfriend.

Caporegime

Sigh.

Caporegime

are you a black guy from SA or Zimbabwe?

I had thought you were trolling but then again that is the other option for the sort of view given in the Mugabe thread and then this rather odd one here - perhaps you've been 'educated' over there and your world view is a bit distorted etc..

Soldato
are you a black guy from SA or Zimbabwe?

I had thought you were trolling but then again that is the other option for the sort of view given in the Mugabe thread and then this rather odd one here - perhaps you've been 'educated' over there and your world view is a bit distorted etc..
No I think he's just trolling.

Back
Top Bottom