Other shooting in America

Caporegime
Iron warrior is a voyeuristic weirdo who loves death and war. Just look at his weird behaviour in the ISIS thread where he’s literally fully erect over the idea of war and civilians dying.
I have little to say on his actual OP, but I think it’s important that posters understand the OP and his bias. Ie - he loves guns and gets a kick out of discussing these things.

Yeah, it's not the first time he's posted videos of people being murdered in graphic details and I refuse to watch any of them, personally.

Caporegime
Interesting background on the orange shirt guy getting all aggressive and yelling threats at Billy Bob snr and Billy Bob jnr - his wife has been quoted in the press affectionately describes the rage he got into there as him going into "pappa bear mode"

Turns out he has a bit of a criminal history spanning over a decade - that rage of his we seen in the video has previously lead to a couple of assaults, disorderly conduct, harassment, criminal mischief...

Fzsu29q.jpg

Caporegime
some more background info - if you're wondering what sort of person would square up to two gun toting rednecks and carry on at them in some angry rage - well it seems he is a bit mental and gets angry when he hasn't taken his meds - here is his Facebook post recalling how he threatened to shoot his postman because the route he took went past his kid's bedrooms

I wonder if the partner would describe that incident, which seemingly lead to the postman having to call the police as him going into "pappa bear mode"

he also comments on the crime/thefts in the area, which is a bit ironic given his record for crime/theft

xQMQ6Uk.png

VoG

VoG

Soldato
They've been charges with murder so it's ublklikey they have a defence

I wouldn't be so sure of that as Texas is a stand your ground state where your also allowed to openly carry a shotgun, rifle, or pistol, tho in the case of the pistol there are some laughably lax restrictions, it's also rather telling that there bail was only set at a measly $25000, I can't see them being convicted of murder in Texas any time soon.

Caporegime
I'd be slightly concerned about the prosecutor over charging them, as a result of public pressure/outcry from SJWs etc... it seems to have already affected things in that they were released on a 25k bond then the story went viral, press coverage was against them etc.. and so they were re-arrested and the bail set at 250k leaving them in jail at the moment AFAIK.

I don't know if the option for manslaughter is there if they get charged with murder but if it isn't then that could really mess things up, they could end up being let off completely as a result of overcharging by the prosecutor.

For example, as I posted in the cop shooting thread, there was this incident in the US where a bail bondswoman was charged with murder, she got away with it, if the prosecutor had instead gone for manslaughter then she might be in jail now:

warning, footage contains the obvious, albeit off screen:

Soldato
People manage to blame the guy who got shot? Because he got into an argument and from the facebook post above clearly has mental health problems?

Dowie obviously conveniently deflects from the fact that without guns nobody dies here. In fact with more guns there may have been more deaths.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone know what the guy and son do, even $50k each is quite a sum yet they both paid asap. Do Americans generally have a lot more savings than us.

Soldato
Given the guys previous criminal history and his mental health issues, I doubt normal de-escalation techniques would have worked. The best thing they could have done is totally disengage from any conversation, returned home and contacted the police.

Caporegime
People manage to blame the guy who got shot? Because he got into an argument and from the facebook post above clearly has mental health problems?

I think he shares some blame yes. He's clearly a bully (threatening to shoot his postman) with a history of violence, while I'm certainly not condoning shooting someone over an argument about a mattress it was pretty stupid of him to threaten two armed red necks and then approach them after they've repeatedly told him to back off. He let his rage/ego take over when, if he was really worried about his kids, he could have taken them indoors the moment a firearm was pulled and called the police.

Dowie obviously conveniently deflects from the fact that without guns nobody dies here. In fact with more guns there may have been more deaths.

I've not deflected from anything, guns are legal in Texas, I've stated I think they should be charged with manslaughter and probably brandishing too. It is relevant perhaps if you want to engage in some wider discussion of US gun laws, but my posts are about the incident so don't make silly claims about deflection because I haven't chosen to discuss mention some topic or pov you're interested in...

kAJgiIc.gif

Soldato
I'll take a guess that howard had been branding the two guys and other people child molesters, makes sense from the fb post.

Usually if your wildly throwing unsubstantiated allegations it can mean the problem lies within you. Probably what's causing caused his mental health problems.

Soldato

Dude had a baseball bat, he could have bludgeoned them to death if they didn't have guns to protect themselves from a proven rage filled criminal

They gave plenty warning and he could have easily walked away, his fiance could have easily walked him away but instead she chose to egg all these nutjobs on and now wonders why her partner is dead

America is mentally ill, taking the guns away won't solve people killing each other over what's in a ******* dumpster and other equally pointless things to fight over

Soldato
So it's now OK to post videos of murders/killings on OcUK? Just to be clear. What a wonderful place to visit!

"OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly."

Caporegime
From the video and all the stuff dowie posted there is more than likely a history here. The guys with guns weren't aggressive, they were standing their ground when someone who is clearly a bit nuts was threatening them. They remained calm, didn't raise their weapons and told him multiple times to back off. He threatened them many, many times and continued pushing their buttons until they lost it and shot him.

From experience, I find that not behaving like a complete **** is fairly conducive to not being shot.

Soldato
I would like to know why the old guy suddenly moved to his left?

Yep I noticed that also why I thought he was shot at, maybe guy threw bat at him.

Total wild west stand off and shootout. Imagine back in the real WW days with no camera phones and the like.

Edit. Pause at 2.13 you can see the bat thrown at him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dude had a baseball bat, he could have bludgeoned them to death if they didn't have guns to protect themselves from a proven rage filled criminal

They gave plenty warning and he could have easily walked away, his fiance could have easily walked him away but instead she chose to egg all these nutjobs on and now wonders why her partner is dead

America is mentally ill, taking the guns away won't solve people killing each other over what's in a ******* dumpster and other equally pointless things to fight over

Suggest you read OP for correct chronology.

Back
Top Bottom