Over 400 million people drink from their toilet everyday

Soldato
Just as bad as london thames river

The water quality in the Thames is fantastic now. It’s gone from biologically dead just over 30 years ago to biologically diverse. You don’t get seals swimming up into London regularly if the water isn’t clean. It shows what can be done. India has the double problem of its a fast growing industrial nation and a country that even in cities doesn’t have the best sewage system. I was in New Delhi a few years ago and a monsoon storm hit. The ground went from dry to 2ft deep in next to notime the rain was that heavy. The sewage pipes were overwhelmed and everything just floated to the surface. I’ve never experienced rain like it, it was insane how much fell and how quickly it overwhelmed the drainage. They need to spend a fortune but big parts of the city seem more shanty style that properly planned. Still loved my time there. Lovely people, amazing food.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Well, given they drink cow **** and think its healthy and perfectly normal then yes it is a cultural problem, not that the demographics or size of the country helps.

Back
Top Bottom