Overclock World Record of 7.44GHz?

Soldato
obviously fake, 8ghz and only 1.2v as if, just go over to extreme systems post this there and wait for them to laugh.

Also not a WR even if it is real http://hwbot.org/hallOfFame.do?type=result&applicationId=13

Fastest reqognized I7 920 on hwbot is this @ 5411mhz on ln2 http://hwbot.org/listResults.do?cpu...&filterUser=true&filterBlocked=true&limit=100

There is simply no way u can do that speed with such low voltage, and especially on air...

The worlds best can't even break 6ghz on ln2 or liquid nitrogen on that cpu, even the fastest I7 975 extreme on ln2 with multi of 29 is only 6.1ghz...

Associate
So I'm guessing this is similar to the Vista experience index bug then?

My 3.8 ghz overclock is 475x8 (stock multi is 9 for the q6600).

When windows shows the speed in the experience index it just takes bus speeds and multiplies it by the stock multiplier, so it thought I was running at 475x9, 4.2+ghz.

Man of Honour
Could you not run a virtual machine and mess about on it? If you notice his desktop is completely empty with black background...

This would be my guess... I could "overclock" a Pentium 4 to 6.3gig inside QEMU or VB due to the way it calculated the CPU speed.

Last edited:
Soldato
This just makes me laugh so much, guys if the worlds best overclockers can't do it on extreme cooling, you really think that bulldog can on simple air/H50 cooling??

Dos'nt matter what the multi is, for that kind of speed the cpu would be kicking out way more heat then his cooling can handle.

So no matter what he posts, to me this is fake.

Soldato
This just makes me laugh so much, guys if the worlds best overclockers can't do it on extreme cooling, you really think that bulldog can on simple air/H50 cooling??

Dos'nt matter what the multi is, for that kind of speed the cpu would be kicking out way more heat then his cooling can handle.

So no matter what he posts, to me this is fake.

Exactly, less of the "omfg bulldog is overcloxing gawd!" posts please.

Back
Top Bottom