Overclock World Record of 7.44GHz?

Soldato
This just makes me laugh so much, guys if the worlds best overclockers can't do it on extreme cooling, you really think that bulldog can on simple air/H50 cooling??

Dos'nt matter what the multi is, for that kind of speed the cpu would be kicking out way more heat then his cooling can handle.

So no matter what he posts, to me this is fake.

You mean its not the stock intel cooler :eek:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
lets see 4.7ghz+ from a bios only overclock takes some skill...

no windows clocking, no hacks

to me - this is not overclocking

i may as well post this 'official' cpuz screenshot...

win-1.jpg

as it is about as believable

Associate
To be fair he's got what he wanted. And that's the attention of a few people who genuinely are impressed.

Thread's a waste of space and time. . .

Soldato
All I see on that vid, is your Mouse busy pointer move from the right to the lower left (taskbar), then the multi and cpu speed drop, suggesting you turned something Off???

Soldato
OP
lets see some sub 5s superPi 1M :D

Can't do this as temperature will be over 100C with 8Ghz and BSD !

I only do this for fun (not a genuine 8Ghz oc thought! But it would be amazing if the i9 can do 10Ghz for fun (?)

Will post here at midnight of what did I do to get cpuz validated and video of 8Ghz+ without full load.

Soldato
I really hope you have something solid to back this up with bulldog, or you've just fallen a long way in my estimation of you.

I trust you realise that given an unlocked 975 doesn't hit 8ghz, unlocking the multiplier on a 920 would not allow you to hit 8ghz. So it's not looking good for you here.

Good luck.

Soldato
OP
I really hope you have something solid to back this up with bulldog, or you've just fallen a long way in my estimation of you.

I trust you realise that given an unlocked 975 doesn't hit 8ghz, unlocking the multiplier on a 920 would not allow you to hit 8ghz. So it's not looking good for you here.

Good luck.

Yes, you are quite right, it impossible to unlock multiplier for i7 920 ! But, the hack for i7 920 software can break that ! :)

Soldato
Image is 1024x819. Not a standard res and seeing as there is no crop that is visible its inside a VE (Virtualised).

I can have 1234x567 if I wanted :/

Not possible.

End of thread.

Back
Top Bottom